Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Suggestion] Return the old like system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moongran
Reaction score
I would like to suggest to return using the old like system.
I think it looked better before and it's kinda annoying to click that arrow to view likes.

please consider, thanks.

Reaction score
If I'm right the current like system is a bit more advanced, so I highly doubt it will come back, as a lot of people like how it looks. There's a small group of people who disagree.

Sorry, but I don't see this happening, atleast not soon.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
The new system was epic because you could even dislike people who post poop. Also a good aspect is to change the reputation with the likes, so the reputation is affected even more.

The problem on the dislike function was people created new accounts and spammed other people with dislikes for unknown reason (h4t0rs gonna h4t3).

I think the new system is still fine, but I do not like the fact you have to wait 300 seconds between likes. Because it's useless ... I even bypassed it to like two posts on one page in row, by simply pressing F5 before giving the other Like.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
new like system is okay for me but I also don't like this (
collapse_40b.png
)~

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hate the like hide/show button !

Yea, this thingy is dumb indeed. Such JS spoiler (show/hide - button) is just useful when it helps to show a big bunch of data, and not simply a one liner. Whats the matter to hide the received likes a click away?

indeed ,, its just one little line so why does it need to be hidden ?! gosh i hate it :grr:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Didn't the older one just appear below your post. Like...

Right now, it's directly under the ENTIRE post where the reputation thing is and stuff. If that's what you're suggesting, than yeah, it'd be nice to have that back. :)

-right here-

Last edited:
Moongran
Reaction score
Wasn't the only one just appear below your post. Like...

Right now, it's directly under the ENTIRE post where the reputation thing is and stuff. If that's what you're suggesting, than yeah, it'd be nice to have that back. :)

-right here-

yeah, exactly.
this and the "likes given/likes received" below the postcount without having to click the arrow.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yeah, exactly.
this and the "likes given/likes received" below the postcount without having to click the arrow.

Just noticed I messed up my first sentence.

But yeah, it looks like the thank system on most other forums. I don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back