Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just a suggestion from what I have observed iver last slmost 5 years doing this now.
I suggest thst people drop some of their damn arrogance and actually help each other a bit.
Greed is obviously the driving factor smong most server owners but the reality iz there is plenty of JD players. And news flash no matter what petty attacks and crap u may do to each other that will not get you their players.
I realize alit if you are still kids but msybe if the adult owners and developers grew up some the JD pserver community would expand grow some a nd people would have some fun doing it
Everyone has their specilties or strong points when comes to devving but instead if shsring knowledge people act like its some cutting edge gov secret lol
Its only a game and even for those like myself who do this for income as a job rhere is no need fir the stupidity ive seen in 5 years
Newsflash kids ive been attacked, ddosed so many times I lost count and big surprise all these years later Im still online and willremain so point is why not stop the childish bs and learn something from each orher
Guess what no matter how good u "think" you are u dont know everything snd someone knows mire or knows how todo things with this game youve never figured out
Done preaching if someone neefs a hand getting server going etc ill help as time permits cause unlike most im not the least bit threatened by other servers

Also willing to sync up fir the interserver pvp with others just get hold of me

Happy New Year to all of you and bygones be bygones even with those of you who Ive butted heads with
JD Gaming at its Best
brought to you by Aristotle!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just a suggestion from what I have observed iver last slmost 5 years doing this now.
I suggest thst people drop some of their damn arrogance and actually help each other a bit.
Greed is obviously the driving factor smong most server owners but the reality iz there is plenty of JD players. And news flash no matter what petty attacks and crap u may do to each other that will not get you their players.
I realize alit if you are still kids but msybe if the adult owners and developers grew up some the JD pserver community would expand grow some a nd people would have some fun doing it
Everyone has their specilties or strong points when comes to devving but instead if shsring knowledge people act like its some cutting edge gov secret lol
Its only a game and even for those like myself who do this for income as a job rhere is no need fir the stupidity ive seen in 5 years
Newsflash kids ive been attacked, ddosed so many times I lost count and big surprise all these years later Im still online and willremain so point is why not stop the childish bs and learn something from each orher
Guess what no matter how good u "think" you are u dont know everything snd someone knows mire or knows how todo things with this game youve never figured out
Done preaching if someone neefs a hand getting server going etc ill help as time permits cause unlike most im not the least bit threatened by other servers

Also willing to sync up fir the interserver pvp with others just get hold of me

Happy New Year to all of you and bygones be bygones even with those of you who Ive butted heads with
JD Gaming at its Best
brought to you by Aristotle!

I agree 100% with you, I have played JD for almost 2 years and I got bored of the official. So I went looking for a private server. I came across this site and I thought that I wanted to make a private server. But I had ZERO knowledge on what to do. Norman posted a guide on how to setup a server using ubuntu. It's a great guide, don't get me wrong. But he also stated in it that if anyone needed help to just msg him. I thought to myself that I might beable to learn something from this guy. So I msged him and he told me very MINIMAL information on how to start my server. So there I was back at Square 1 again. I came across someone else (not mentioning name) that helped people alot. So I decided to send him a PM and I asked for some help. I really NEVER thought I would've come across someone this helpful on forums that people are so quite and not willing to share. It took roughly 6-8 hrs, maybe more to get the server up and running. It has been running since then. I really needed that boost. When ever i have a question for him, i ask the question, and within 12 hrs he responds with an answer.

I know there are people that want a JDPS and have no clue where to start. I was there :).

My Promise: I will help anyone out with an issue... IF I know how to fix it. If I don't I will look for answers.

So if you have any questions, please post them in a thread or even PM me i will help you as much as I can.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well I dont come on here much anymore honestly, mostly only when bored mobile because the attitudes and demenaor of the people who post here. Yeah I PAID someone on here $50 to translate interfaces before offical released theirs which is usebale and didnt realize until after got swindled I got swindled cause was so busy. If you new guys have questions knowledge is easy enough to share if I know Ill tell you the process and then you learn from there. Contact me on my forums if dont see me on here for awhile Ill try a to assist within my time contraints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back