• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Suggestions / Ideas

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello everybody im starting a server soon but for this i need first some suggestion i myself prefer a pvp server with 50% losses good balanced items xp x5 rebirth x3 or perhaps x4 to make it even with 4th island

so im wondering what the players think? all suggestions and ideas are welcome and ill add them if their good and many players think about the same

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Start with entirely new mobs/npcs/quests/etc. Dump AR, RD, SH. Get rid of them entirely. :) Start from scratch. Make it i nteresting. :p That's what I'm doing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make Goldmoon??? thats what ur saying. I'm noob... you guys are lucky to even get ur server up :) And also, can someone out there make some kind of server where u get auto lvl 200 and its stricltly PvP... no one is ever online... so its not really any great pvp time when im on

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
duck goldmoon. Crushroller's got his hands full and doesn't believe in taking input from others.

Oh, and Monolith, when did you come to the RZ forums? xD Welcome. :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
make Goldmoon??? thats what ur saying. I'm noob... you guys are lucky to even get ur server up :) And also, can someone out there make some kind of server where u get auto lvl 200 and its stricltly PvP... no one is ever online... so its not really any great pvp time when im on

Step one, Unzip T4C Setup (found in Matthews Files)
Step Two, Install into C:\program files\T4C Server\ (should Be default)
Step Three, Open Your T4C Database Manager, Click Config, Click T4C Server Config
Step Four, In These Areas Fill In The Information.
General Information (T4C Server Port 11677, Svr IP[Mst BE the Real one, not your Routers, Enter Your User Account that you will create)
User Max. (Local/Remote User max, set to any number[1000 each prefered], Then Put your IP that you used on the GI Page In the IP Address, and a netmask of 255.255.255.0, and then do the same with 127.0.0.1)
Service (Install Service, Start Service[ This is T4C Watch])
Patch Servers (Input IP on GI page, and your standard T4C Port 11677, Web server URL: , verifiy)
PVP/Death (your own Configs)
Step Five, Click Apply
Step Six, Install the english files IF needed.
Step Seven, Start>Run>CMD (Type IPConfig /all) Look For the First IP Address, Remember it.
Step Eight, Go to your router page (once there, applications and gaming, port forwarding, Enter as Follows
T4C 11677 to 11677 Both (Make the ip The Same as the one you remember'd) Check enable, then save settings.
Step Nine, Create Shortcut of T4C Server.exe (found in t4c folder)
Step Ten, Open The Properties of The Shortcut you just made, and it should by default highlight the target, delete it, any paste this there: "C:\Program Files\T4C Server\T4C Server.exe" -m
Step Eleven, Install Version 1.25 of t4c,
Restart Computer
Add An Account (Remember to be same as the AdminUser)
And Start Server, (Should Start without any problems, if problems, an error was missed somewhere),
After Started, Input Your IP Or. If you want go to:
And get a Non IP Address, and Enter that instead.
Loggon, And Play.
To Upgrade. Find Some Other Tutorial.

Thanks CDCream!

Btw, if you ask on my server. you will get lvl 200 :), just gotta ask :p not demand :p
heh :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks roton for ur ideas im willing to apply this since i am capable of doing so but there for i need that players like it not just 1 guy * sorry if i insult u *

by the way would u guyz stay in the topic? and stop talking about other things thank you

so far i got these ideas

Totaly Re Do AR and SH
4th island
Bunch of new items
X4 max
Xp set to X10
PVP losses will be 80%

tell me what you peaple think about it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in my opinion (and dont bag me out here) pvp is great, but for noobs like me, to just get pwned and all out stuff stolen and gold lost. what we need is (well i thinks its a good idea) is the 80% drop rate.. but cannot PVP untill u reach RD (or in Rottens case, whatever second isle xP), that way us noobs at least make it there. lol

Well, catch yas l8a

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Umm... roton it shows my join date, but anyways. The REAL question is, when did Kenko come here?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL! I have to agree. Why is Kenko here? o-O Shouldn't he be on Goldmoon or something? :p

And Imperium..

To redo AR/RD/etc.. Be sure to remove the appropriate DLL's from the loading list. This way, you can start completely from SCRATCH using those islands. :)

Back