Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Suggestions

Reaction score
I know I've been more active in the Outerworld section lately, trying to get out of the MS Section.

Anyways,
my mother just had a baby.

The father is a deadbeat waiter, and my mom makes $44/hour. LOL.

So, this idiot wasn't there during the pregnancy, was late to the babies birth, and just came around like a month ago to use her car because his broke down.
He didn't sign the birth certificate, so technically he isn't the legal father.
Now, he seemed cool. I gave him chances, but there is a place where you draw the line.

Keep in mind Ashtyn(the baby) is 3 months old now.

So, now he did something and my mom said duck you and just stopped.
She made him start walking his butt over at 1am instead of going and getting him.

I know someone has to have had a similar problem, whether there was a baby or not it can fit either way.

Also, I am home staying with her tonight because he won't stop calling.

If he does come over, hell will break loose.
What do you suggest I do?
What will my consequences be?
I mean he is harassing my mother, not paying child support, and if he comes over after being told to stay away it will be trespassing(right?).
I found his facebook also.
Should I send him a message?
LOL.

Thanks guys.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How old is he? And How old are you?

I mean like if you can kick he's butt. Then do it. Get the cops, so he'll spent a night in the cell's with big bob.

i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How old is he? And How old are you?

I mean like if you can kick he's butt. Then do it. Get the cops, so he'll spent a night in the cell's with big bob.

Haha big bob just seen that movie :p

Also it's a difficult situation, do you think you could handle it if he came over? If not call the cops?

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dude, Ashtyn is BOSS! I friggin' love this name.

Reaction score
Just call the cops (like everyone does). Or you can make a conversation with him. Yeah, messaging him about the problem can be a good way too. Remember, communication is the key. If he's too stupid to chat, then he leaves you no choice. Do the stunts :thumbup1:

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Best thing you can do is contact him before and let him know what the deal is. If he still comes over, then call the police and get your mother to file a restraining order.

You need to be there for your mother, and possibly getting arrested is not the best way to do that.

Reaction score
If this is all true then stay away from FB. So many people get screwed in the end after Lawyers look over peoples accounts.

Secondly, get a restraining order. Because when it comes to assault it's your word against his. Not to mention you have motive, so in the end you'll be the one getting screwed.

Reaction score
I'm 21, he is like 28, my mom is like 39. lol.
Better question, did your mom even know what she was doing. I mean really, how many 28 year olds show of their gf of 39 who had his baby?

Basically, I can understand why he's not comfortable with this and I really wonder what kind of relationship this was.

Btw just to be clear, personally I would always take care of my kids. However I wouldn't be sticking it into someone I didn't want kids with.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just don't hit him first, defend your mom if he tries anything, and if he hits you first, flatten that fucker out. Just a warning, don't use any objects, they'll charge you for it lol. ("they" being law enforcement)

Back