• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Super Zombie texture and animation. how to edit zombie animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Found super zombie texture :D also was able to let the dummy in campos run the superzombie animation

Superzombie - Super Zombie texture and animation. how to edit zombie animation - RaGEZONE Forums

was looking how i could manage the zombie animations, any .xml file for zombie animations?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Nobody
Reaction score
Found super zombie texture :D also was able to let the dummy in campos run the superzombie animation

View attachment 130695

was looking how i could manage the zombie animations, any .xml file for zombie animations?
All Animations works on "Animation List" inside folder Animation5, you can open whit C++ NotePad :)
I dont try find if have .sco file of super zombie, because to use him you need all simple files ( .skl .snk .scb .mat and .sco )

Nobody
Reaction score
They only made Texture and Material
Yeap, but Someone with extensive knowledge in modeling and animation model can create, and he already has sound :)
The biggest problem would be to add the Studio spawn a way to put it, who knows someone with a deeper knowledge in C++ :)
It is not impossible, actually does not seem so hard :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
was looking for some xml or C++ script so i could make a normal zombie do it and maybe scale that one a little bit :p
but first want to fix my new item spawns

Nobody
Reaction score
They only made a texture and Material? whats with this?

Hypoflex - Super Zombie texture and animation. how to edit zombie animation - RaGEZONE Forums

Hypoflex - Super Zombie texture and animation. how to edit zombie animation - RaGEZONE Forums
Every time you put something surprised me o_O
So imagine what you already did and I must admit I had not even thought about it...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hum, where did you get that? I didn't found in WarZ files, the Original and Other files...
Maybe with other name?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here it is in object, just add texture and material manually with 3d max

just use mesh converter or .sco plugin for 3dmax

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
good job, and I like the character background, and raelly really good job on making like a zombie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back