• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom [SWF] Petal Egg [SQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Ragezone,

i made my first custom called 'Petal Egg'
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Screenshot :

image 3 - [SWF] Petal Egg [SQL] - RaGEZONE Forums
_________________________________________________________________________________________
SQL :

SWF :

rate 1/10

:):

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I like it 9/10 but i dont like the yellow thingy

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah i hate flowers XD but its a petal egg im kinda sleepy so u earn a 10/10 Nice job :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Looks like copy & paste, sorry I don't like it : 4/10.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you did really good for your first custom, its great seeing new customs being released for everyone to use, keep up the good work and can't wait to see some more releases from you xo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you did really good for your first custom, its great seeing new customs being released for everyone to use, keep up the good work and can't wait to see some more releases from you xo

thanks, still making new customs :DD

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It look's like the egg is a frame from the original picture sorry, needs shading, but it's hard to make on a petal patch egg :[

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't like it, copy en paste job, 10 minutes of work. But it's your first so keep practicing.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
EvilKiller is it just me or are u just 1 of the persons that post only negative reply's?
all the reply's i saw of u were all negative... so do u got a post with a positive reply...? then plz show me xd

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try to bowl it next time, like the real egg.

Thanks for release

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are posts in which I respond positively but I'm not gonna lie, if I would say that this is a very nice custom I would lie. Perhaps you are someone who can not stand criticism.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i can take criticsm... but the thing is i just saw post and reply's that u were only negative in so... just saying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back