Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SwiftCMS ★ Groups ★ Homes ★ MUS ★ Phoenix 3.9.1 ★ R63B ★ Automated Shop ★ Bot Maker ★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol, another holocms EDIT. Don't call it your own cms then. get to bed.

Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've looked in the source for a bit and found a file that seems to have some exploits, not really sure as i am still a beginner with php.

File: Roomshop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Register don't work? ._.

Register.PNG - SwiftCMS ★ Groups ★ Homes ★ MUS ★ Phoenix 3.9.1 ★ R63B ★ Automated Shop ★ Bot Maker ★ - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Register.php:

<?php $r = $_GET['r']; ?>
<?php $sql = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE ip_last='$_SERVER[REMOTE_ADDR]'");

Exploit?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, i'm new, so sorry for this 'maybe awfull' question.
Client works, everything works... But when i go to the navigator and clicks on ´Me´ or ´My rooms´ i only get Loading...
And my emu looks like this:
error.PNG - SwiftCMS ★ Groups ★ Homes ★ MUS ★ Phoenix 3.9.1 ★ R63B ★ Automated Shop ★ Bot Maker ★ - RaGEZONE Forums

Can anybody help me, please?

thanks alot, :blush:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Would just advise people do not waste your time and bandwidth of this cms, heap of crap full of exploits, very buggy as for translated maybe visible text but none of the holocms has been translated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would just advise people do not waste your time and bandwidth of this cms, heap of crap full of exploits, very buggy as for translated maybe visible text but none of the holocms has been translated

What CMS should I use then?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Serious stop, its all scam, sure fun and interesting for noobs or to laugh for us, lol. But not really useful so it's CRAP...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just thought I'd let you know as the main owner of Habtoon which ran on this CMS. That Ace/Krypt has a backdoor in this release so later on he can duck with hotels that use it. Remove: /templates/login/ses.php

Thank me later, I took the time to register here just to say that, lmao.

Reaction score
Skimmed through the code. Very insecure and inefficient CMS, on one page I counted 26 mysql queries. Also noted 'mysql_real_escape_string' is thrown around alot, which does not ensure security. There's several ways around that function its self.

If you want to use this CMS, my recommendation is too re-write every query to MySQLi or PDO and prepair every query where a user-entered value is required to be input into the database, and look into either memcached or APC. Both work. Or do the right thing, and simply not use it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good release,
but where can i change with how many credits you start,

Sorry for my bad english.

xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
My advise to users : If you want (Ace) dropping your hotels database then proceed to use this cms if you want your hotel to be safe I would suggest REVCMS it may have less features but its safter

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A question: how can a CMS be R63 Old crypto or new crypto? I thought only emulators had something like that.
Anyways, looking good.

They can't technically.. but they can support post/new-crypto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back