Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Sword And Magic Longtu EN Version Server Files + Tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1702290519678 - Sword And Magic Longtu EN Version Server Files + Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Link:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I don't mind if it doesn't have source. Been looking for a proper -english- mobile MMO for ages, downloading this now.
Thanks for sharing.

Edit; This runs on centos, the one thing I have zero experience with. :) good luck to everyone with the setup.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't mind if it doesn't have source. Been looking for a proper -english- mobile MMO for ages, downloading this now.
Thanks for sharing.

Edit; This runs on centos, the one thing I have zero experience with. :) good luck to everyone with the setup.
1702318352249 - Sword And Magic Longtu EN Version Server Files + Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

have a step by step inside folder.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Works, thanks a lot.

The login screen is a bit messy and only when you press "do not use" button you can actually get in game.. i assume this is guest account.
One concern I have - when opening the app is asks permission to make calls for me... i'm kinda scared to use this on my actual phone now...

One more thing, you get level 99 right at the start, that's not normal i think? looks more like a "free max level" server? Is there a way to normalize the exp?

1702333733956 - Sword And Magic Longtu EN Version Server Files + Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works, thanks a lot.

The login screen is a bit messy and only when you press "do not use" button you can actually get in game.. i assume this is guest account.
One concern I have - when opening the app is asks permission to make calls for me... i'm kinda scared to use this on my actual phone now...

One more thing, you get level 99 right at the start, that's not normal i think? looks more like a "free max level" server? Is there a way to normalize the exp?

View attachment 253001
yes i have config for normal exp i will give you for free pm

Reaction score
I figured out how to create accounts.
Don't use guest account, when you restart game you'll be unable to use the function.

Create one in the database
127.0.0.1 / 3306
root

Username/password do not have to be encrypted to work.

Now we just need to find out how/where to set diamonds and VIP.

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I figured out how to create accounts.
Don't use guest account, when you restart game you'll be unable to use the function.

Create one in the database
127.0.0.1 / 3306
root

Username/password do not have to be encrypted to work.

Now we just need to find out how/where to set diamonds and VIP.
usually those games have a "roles" database with user and different currencies they have,not in inventory but attached to the account data

Reaction score
usually those games have a "roles" database with user and different currencies they have,not in inventory but attached to the account data
Yeah the database i posted only contains the accounts, i can't seem to find any character(s) here. I am trying to find out the other database(s) used. I did find this line in one of the registration codes:
$useridrand=rand(1000000,99999999999999999999);

I assume this is the currency, just have to figure out where its used.

Edit;

There's a GM Panel to send stuff on gmhen/gm.php but i can't seem to get that to work. the gmcode is sempakjanda but it doesn't give the coins/vip. xD

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Uram Saironim
I have downloaded and checked it, but there is no source code available

This is just a server-side file, not a. cpp

This is not the source code, is it,??

Is this just the server??

Reaction score
Yeah the database i posted only contains the accounts, i can't seem to find any character(s) here. I am trying to find out the other database(s) used. I did find this line in one of the registration codes:
$useridrand=rand(1000000,99999999999999999999);

I assume this is the currency, just have to figure out where its used.

Edit;

There's a GM Panel to send stuff on gmhen/gm.php but i can't seem to get that to work. the gmcode is sempakjanda but it doesn't give the coins/vip. xD
Correct no source only serverfiles. Database: Oracle for gameserver
Database: MySQL jymf for users, billing

Last edited:
Reaction score
$useridrand=rand(1000000,99999999999999999999); this is not for currency its for account userID to make it random userID for created account this will fixed the loop hole for the account.
[/URL]

Yeah thanks figured that out :)
The GM Panel seems to work for some people but i can't seem to get it working to give myself vip/diamonds.. have to figure out how to do this manually.

Back