Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sword of General Razgul

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey everyone. The only thing I released on here kinda got shot down which led me not to want to release again, but I'm a sucker for punishment. Anyway, I give you the Sword of General Razgul.

Click images to enlarge:

Download link:

Hope you guys enjoy it. Took about 10 mins to remove Razgul himself and rescaled and reposition it for player use. No credit needed, just use it in your server if you want. I don't really care for credit and seriously, anyone with a brain can do this, but are usually too lazy to do so, so credit not needed. I have like...2 days of 3D modeling experience and did this easily.

Anyway, have at it and hope you like it. No element/upgrade mesh because it won't import into the o3d converter program. :|

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's nice to see people contribute something

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I'll be looking into releasing other mob weapons because some of them are quite nice, then I'll be looking into making my own stuff once I'm done. This will give me some practice into 3D modeling.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I'll be looking into releasing other mob weapons because some of them are quite nice, then I'll be looking into making my own stuff once I'm done. This will give me some practice into 3D modeling.

Off-topic : What software you using if you don't mind xD? and is that a custom item or an in-game weapon edited?

On-topic : Nice sword, but looks abit plain. Glad to see you released it tho.:thumbup:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Off-topic : What software you using if you don't mind xD? and is that a custom item or an in-game weapon edited?

Cinema 4D v11.5

Also, I guess you didn't see the screen shots or really read my posts. It's Razguls Sword, just with Razgul removed, rescaled and repositioned. I'm going to do the same with other mob weapons to get SOME variety into servers, even if they are mob weapons.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

On-topic : Nice sword, but looks abit plain. Glad to see you released it tho.:thumbup:

It's an in-game weapon(mob's weap) :D:
Software .. use the one you like (it's almost the same except some)

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like it. Could make it a reward from a quest like beating razgul and getting his sword <:

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ill create the element, then ill upload it :p

EDIT; Here you can get it :)
elemented and done ^^

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Np at all, try to upload the rar on the top xD

ill try to get the Skeleton General's Weapon and release it ^^
You cannot get it through the o3d file, soo.. ill see what i can do :)

Back