• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

SwordOnline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
+1
However if you want some criticism then the servers all fell (if you ask me) because the end game was a little too hard or something, I personally loved the 1st version, I remember having g50 was really awesome, which was VERY rare back then because every server had like g70 as starter haha... So it kind of remembered me of when I was playing int and the highest grade available was g50 and g55 was about to be introduced to the drops, d4 was about to be released and like 5 users had full g50, those were the best times for me in Kal.

Precisely what I was thinking.

Edit: Actually, I changed my mind, because of all these negative people I am going to give it a shot, make sure you announce when it's up and I'll be there. I'll try to make some time to get on and try it out at least!

like anyone give a poop if u try the server or not :lol::lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
swo again? i smell some new features out there *hope*

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sounds cool. swo was allways fun, who denies it, is just plain stupid. ;)
And you know what they say, all the good things come and go.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wish it would be like the first swo was, lower then low but still fun to play.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why argue? i said from my point of view. since i only played 4-5 servers in 5 years i bet there where others better than his.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well still it doesnt have much online as i saw on website

off topice:shortor when you gonna make a kal server i bet i would be better then all from top of games...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And the ship is sinking. Again. After 3 weeks this time, not bad Bjorn, not bad.

LOL shortor, it's not 100% bjorn his fault.. We all know that people simply wont enjoy low rate servers without 3rd job etc for a long time..(these days) Bet it would happen to you aswell, if you were the admin of swordonline..

Why are you so negative about swo @ all your posts about swo lol..
Bet you have a really good reason for it . dot dot dot dot . . . .

Easy talking on the sidewalk...

LOL djkrava get a napkin there is something left on your lips..

Get Rich.. or something..
Reaction score
lol, bjorn check your site + root agian, same unsafe mistake as you did last time xDD

gl ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I never said you said that particular sentence, the second part of it was coz you always seem to bash Bjorn for no obvious reason, atleast not for me.

I was just tryin' to figure out the negativity part which overrules the kal scene these days.

All I see is negativity without knowing the source of it, shame kal turned out into something we once thought it would never be like.

I guess just like in most cases, ego is the perpetrator.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well, i m posting for the first time since i want to take a part of discuss about Swordonline Pserver.
And do you know why?

Because it's the most advanced "stable" Private Server, his main quality.
Keep it up the Good Job !

Cheers !

Reaction score
Shortor you troll, you're still alive?

------------------

Well, the Belgium kid is the last of the originals, once bjorn leaves kal, that would be it.

Im still shocked that kalonline still exists "int version", they probably should shutdown or you know, upgrade to a real Engine?

Translation:
Originals - the first group of people that ever did anything with kalonline, back in 2005-2006. Like meh!

Reaction score
Shortor you troll, you're still alive?

------------------

Well, the Belgium kid is the last of the originals, once bjorn leaves kal, that would be it.

Im still shocked that kalonline still exists "int version", they probably should shutdown or you know, upgrade to a real Engine?

Translation:
Originals - the first group of people that ever did anything with kalonline, back in 2005-2006. Like meh!

Jangan ya n00b5auce!!!

Cheers!

You're both nubcaeks! ^^
Nah but once you get into kal, there's no turning back, it's simply too much fun to mod kal since you can do a LOT tbh, a lot of games only let you modify the client/server so much, and kal lets you modify quite a lot, or better yet, we have come so far in modding it while other games stop at a point and say "were happy with retail like servers". :D

However I agree on upgrading the engine, it's old and outdated, but then again, I don't think Inix has the will/resources to upgrade the engine for 2-3000 players :/.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back