Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tagwall(s) Januari - Dachi stylin' (includes new tags)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
well i made a tagwall for all my works in januari that where any good, I didnt add all the tags in, cuzz some where not as good as others, the weaker ones where not added... the top ones are the newest, the bottom ones the oldest, its in 2 parts, cuzz januari I had alot of good stuff I think, and wanted to show the most of that... ;)

part one tagwall:
+DI-Dachi - Tagwall(s) Januari - Dachi stylin' (includes new tags) - RaGEZONE Forums

deviant art link cuzz of resize on photobucket, link cuzz of long loading time:

part two tagwall:
+DI-Dachi - Tagwall(s) Januari - Dachi stylin' (includes new tags) - RaGEZONE Forums

deviant link for part 2, same reason as the first part:

c&c greatly appreciated... :D

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh...em....geeeee =] haha im too noob to cnc so i just wont and i'l just say they're awesome

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Omg ! I love the blendings smudging of your graphic works ! If there were a fanclub section, I'll make one for you :x

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tyler he's gonna stop for awhile but he'll b back ^^
hopefully

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dachi, they are all too good to be cnc'd.
i believe it's more of a show-off wall. >o< just messing.
well, they are all so good, and your style, you gotta make a tut so some people, like me, can also learn.
the tags are so great!
real good job.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Meh, make a complete tag wall. That you've done in all. That'd be hot.
The colors, the styles, and the way you do it is just too awesome. I guess I will start photoshop again and try. >_>

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
not sure what you mean Kunii, you want me to make a tagwall with all the works I did till now or something, that is like way big, its like more then 500 or 600 pics then total in less then a year time... so ehmm yeah, if you mean that, could do that, but wil take a long time to get them all in tagwalls.... ;) or you mean that I should make a tut on all of them or something, cuzz that would be way alot of work as wel, wil make a tut for you guys from some tags I made, but not sure when and from wich ones, cuzz busy irl, and takes alot of time to make them.... :p also just a lazy person and not that good at tut making overall... xD
but tnx for all the nice comments, wil probably make a few in Februari trying to improve on my skills, and then in march wil be more active again I think... ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Meh, I'll make it for you >:D

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
lawl at kunii, you realy wanna make a massive tagwall out of my stuff, and tnx internalflame, I realy enjoy gettin nice comments on my works... I do put alot of effort in them... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back