• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

TalesRunnerUnpacker DOWNLOAD LINKS AVAILABLE!

Reaction score
can someone help me please?!!
each time I run the client it gives me a hashing error.View attachment 129137View attachment 129138
Make sure in your hash tab in server controller to add TR's hash. On the roomserver command prompt or something like that, it should say INVALID HASH : ___________________ when you run that trgame.exe. So basically, copy that hash down into your hash settings (its a button on server controller). All the hashs in there should start with something like (randomstringofnumbers)(hashgoeshere) copy the random string of numbers before you put the hash. All hashes listed in the hash ini file should all start with that same random string of numbers, and be lined up. If you need more help, refer to my previous guide on adding hashes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure in your hash tab in server controller to add TR's hash. On the roomserver command prompt or something like that, it should say INVALID HASH : ___________________ when you run that trgame.exe. So basically, copy that hash down into your hash settings (its a button on server controller). All the hashs in there should start with something like (randomstringofnumbers)(hashgoeshere) copy the random string of numbers before you put the hash. All hashes listed in the hash ini file should all start with that same random string of numbers, and be lined up. If you need more help, refer to my previous guide on adding hashes.
first of all, when I start the client, actually I dont get any error in the loadalance server saying "hash error" or "invalid hash", I just get the error after the client is been stuck on the hashing process.
and I have one, small, tiny, little problem --> room server error.PNG - TalesRunnerUnpacker DOWNLOAD LINKS AVAILABLE! - RaGEZONE Forums
it is the "there is no connected room server" error

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know, I'd recommend checkin out the room server problem before anything else. If all fails, reset up your server and hope for the best. Also, don't help user vchibi out, he's the notorious ex DEMRTR owne Hen, who deleted GTRs files, took swiftys, took all of DRrs donation money and ran with it. Not to mention he sent people keylog fees.
I'll try to fix it.
anyway, thanx for the help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally, fixed the invalid hash error :thumbup:
now I need to know how to plug in or do whatever for the "filelist.txt" to fix this error
filelist.txt error.PNG - TalesRunnerUnpacker DOWNLOAD LINKS AVAILABLE! - RaGEZONE Forums
I have the filelist.txt file but I dont know how to plug it in or to link it to the trgame.exe

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Here's a link to a working rar of TRs games files ( torrent credit to me). Sorry that it's a torrent mods, it's just the fastest way. It has a good ammount of seeders, so it should download quite fast. This should fix the problem just fine. I'm super glad to see you got your server up! Makes me happy that someone made use of this thread. If you'd like too, add me on Skype ( Skype names mcaso123 ) I'll be glad to test!
I'd also be glad to help translate and edit and such.

(Clap)

- Posted from iPhone

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i will make something that nobody wants to release...
everytime everyone wants that unpacker... but no one want to release it.
so i got the unpacker in my hand..
i love to help each others... so i will make a big step!
i will release that unpacker in 20.4.2013
so stay tuned!
it will be released with a full download links for all server files... and a guide how to create a server and more!
so... enjoy! ;)

UPDATE 1: now i started making the guides for release them in 20.4.2013, as excepted to be a big day in tales runner community...!
i dont know seems when tales runner is really big thing.. so i decided to release that!
oh and i will make a guide, how to update your client to current client! this guide will include some more files which can help you modify your client as you like and more!
please share my message all around the web!
let's spread the fun~!

UPDATE 2: all files are uploaded to MEGA! and i uploaded then already! :D

UPDATE 3: making server guide will take some more time... it maybe will uploaded in 21.4.2013... alot of exams!! ^_^ thanks for the paintence!

UPDATE 4: i decided to release the unpacker today!! ^_^ except the links in few minutes!!
today its a big day! as i can say "FUNDAY" download and enjoy! (GUIDE IS INCLUDED IN SITE! THERES A TAB CALLED " how to use the unpacker " ENTER AND READ UNLESS YOU WONT SUCSESS WITH THE UNPACKER!)
thanks for your paintence and download! :thumbup1: :):

UPDATE 5: PUBLISHED THE UNPACKER GO THE SITE AND DOWNLOAD!

Thanks for unpacker,

Can you help me repack?

Reaction score
We currently do not have a public repacker yet, a repacker does exist though.
Repacker is not needed though if you've seen past tuts I posted here, although it would be nice, so we can repack/hide edited files.
A friend of Amit though is working on it, hopefully it works out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, mcaso123 i just finished to build my server with Amit and now i just wanted to ask how can i make a launcher to connect my server
can you help me please ;)

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello I am Tor You are Program Repack.pkg ...?

Again, I beg of you FIND, A HUMAN TRANSLATOR, or at least be able to barley speak it. Sorry, I'm a little tired of this poop. Even if you can't speak English, I just posted that a repacker is in development by a friend of Amit, but there's a chance it won't work. I'll ask Amit about it today.

CPP/C#/PHP/ASM
Reaction score
i might release my Tool + source (Unpacker/Packer/Creator for .pkg files)
tool based on the unpacker here so thanks for that .

BTW , does anyone know where i can find a client compatible with 2012-02-27_1_koreaTest.zip or 2012-02-26_1_korea.zip ?

i've downloaded some clients , all of them thai/taiwan/jap , no korean...

so far , i got everything perfectly done server side (bypassed hase checking at all , bypassed xtrap in the client i'm working with atm [taiwan client] , created a launcher that sends those params (talesrunner.exe -elevated:t -userid:[USERIDHERE] -userpass:[PASSHERE] -p:0 -pp:tr/patchfiles/ -ps:[IPHERE] -zone:[IPHERE]:9160 -zoneID:1 -zoneName:KOREAN)

(yes Zone port is diffrent because i changed it).

so far i can get into the client , seeing the 2 first images (white one with nowcome logo and then black one with another logo).

and then client is crashing without any error.

ODBG not giving enough info too..

seems like some server sided error (packets structure because of the client version ?)

so if anyone shares with me a working kr client for my files , i will give him my tool.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

BTW , does anyone know where i can find a client compatible with 2012-02-27_1_koreaTest.zip or 2012-02-26_1_korea.zip ?

so far , i got everything perfectly done server side (bypassed hase checking at all , bypassed xtrap in the client i'm working with atm [taiwan client] , created a launcher that sends those params (talesrunner.exe -elevated:t -userid:[USERIDHERE] -userpass:[PASSHERE] -p:0 -pp:tr/patchfiles/ -ps:[IPHERE] -zone:[IPHERE]:9160 -zoneID:1 -zoneName:KOREAN)

so far i can get into the client , seeing the 2 first images (white one with nowcome logo and then black one with another logo).

seems like some server sided error (packets structure because of the client version ?)

so if anyone shares with me a working kr client for my files , i will give him my tool.

here's a client which is compatible with both of the server files. its a torrent file. quite fast download.

here's one more client, this one is slightly more updated.

I used this for my server before, this is a raw client with my launcher ;)

Reaction score
here's a client which is compatible with both of the server files. its a torrent file. quite fast download.

here's one more client, this one is slightly more updated.

I used this for my server before, this is a raw client with my launcher ;)
Media fire torrent download also credit to me, If I ever give someone something I choose not to use the media fire because it can mistake itself for a zip when downloaded. Plus it's low on seeders. I ask you use the TPB link I posted if you give people a dl to the files, thanks :3

Edit: Just read the above post, using my uploaded torrent for your profit? Douche move.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can you tell me how to setup the launcher please ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Edit: Just read the above post, using my uploaded torrent for your profit? Douche move.

lolwat. I never claimed that the client was uploaded by me.. and I didn't see anywhere where it said uploaded by "mcaso123".

Back