• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Talisman Online Renders

Reaction score
I just finished rendering some of the TO characters..
and I want to share them with you
You can use them as signatures , or wallpapers or in whatever you'd like to..
Anyways, more to come
Yes, they're a little bit "blue" but it looks more natural..(that's what my eye tells me)
I've spent like 1 hour and 20 minutes on rendering them perfectly so please don't flame me..
Here are the download link :

And here are the previews
googlenooble - Talisman Online Renders - RaGEZONE Forums

And the fairy

googlenooble - Talisman Online Renders - RaGEZONE Forums

I have included a PSD/PNG ..
the PNG is the render (it has no backround..don't worry..) It is a smart object so you can resize it , it won't lose the details and so on..
of course if you resize it to 1500x1500 px from 300x450 (I think it is that big) it will look kinda disorted...
Just play with it.
That means you can create backround for it..any backround you want ^^
Anyways , MORE TO COME IN THE FUTURE

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
good
have done something with that site?
thx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool Renders Moldor,They are almost perfect,a like from me:thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys..please help me.. i need Server files and Client files for Talisman Online... im gonna make my own game..pls Upload the files...tnx more power :)

Back