Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tekken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pɐǝpdoɹp
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Went for depth...
KikiKANNIBAL - Tekken? - RaGEZONE Forums

:thumbdown:

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well yea..nt ur best but since u went for depth i guess its alrite

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Beginnerish.. You should try to blur the backgrounds

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Beginnerish.. You should try to blur the backgrounds
The backgrounds are blurred, it's just that you can see the render. He needs to make the background blended in a bit more.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
smuge the other one of the focal hihachi or what his name was, right... the bg is just the render but bigger, try and change it so it doesnt look like that, and add some more to it I think, like c4d's, wireframes or other renders but smudged or something... you can do it I know you can Kyle... dont be such a lazy bumm on this one.... like the dept, I give it awesome dept as comments... gj, kiu

pɐǝpdoɹp
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I did this with Anything-Pink
He pwns at depth :p

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
hehe lawl yeah, but only at dept though... xD he sucks at the rest... :p no offence to him ofcourse, he is into realism I heard though btw, and HG got inter with his tags, and I saw the ones I made, and I pwn his easily... so kinda weird that he got inter rated... :p

pɐǝpdoɹp
Loyal Member
Reaction score
HG is good at realism also :p
But yeah, forget about this tag, just wanted to share.
You can let the thread die, i still think you should make a tut for alex's lelouch xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
HG is good at realism also :p
But yeah, forget about this tag, just wanted to share.
You can let the thread die, i still think you should make a tut for alex's lelouch xD

totally agreed,
or it doesn't even have to be that tag,
any one of your good tags since its like epic.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
hehe yeah, sure, wil do so, when I have the time that is... ;) I only used the render, another render and a c4d on that one I believe, apart from that smudging, colour editings and text ftw I gues... xD

and yeah, he is good at realism like stuff, but seen way better then HG's and they didnt get inter with their tags... and yeah, sure, but it has potential br0, its a shame to let it go to waste I think... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back