• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

teleports

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi:D

could someone help me with teleport. i mean how u put a teleport in flaris(lets say
near collecting area or something) to Drakon Dungeon or flaris Dungeon?

thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should go to data_warpzones on your database and make 2 new rows.
Then get the coordinates of from where do you go and to where do you go and put them into it. You can follow the other warp to do so. Anyway I dont know if its posible to make the shining cloudy area of the entrance of a dungeon. Hope it helped you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but how u find the coordinates? o.o :blush:
and for where u have to put them fromX fromY....o.o

:blush: sorry

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to the place estimated and use .pos command it will notice the position

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the problem is that the position is some number then .something in navicat u cant do .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let me check... I think its posible to put XXXX-comma-XXX I have just do that when editing my npc location.

Edit---
For getting the glowing clouds for the warp you may need a map editor maybe Beast which is not supported in RZ

Last edited:
Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Go in game, and type "/position" without the qoute marks. It will give you the position of where you are in X-Y-Z format ( I believe, it's been a while since I've tried ), then go into your database and do what Tindrick said to with the WarpZones.

Back