• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Tell me how I did

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am messing around with photoshop more and was wondering what you guys thought of these two sigs (same but different effects):

t0f84di - Tell me how I did - RaGEZONE Forums

KWMYoz5 - Tell me how I did - RaGEZONE Forums

Any criticism or applause is appreciated. :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They just look like Cinema4D renders with a character render and bad text choices, to be honest. I recommend looking through DeviantArt for some signature tutorials, :).

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Better than the others, but I think more colour variety, less brightness and more colour depth would be nice. Also if it were a bit smaller, like 450x120, it would be less 'in the face'.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The colors to me don't blend very well. I think you have a good concept, but it needs to be easier to look at in my opinion. As for your signature, I think it's better, but it just looks way too bright.

Good job none the less though :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Imo the first one is better, but the text is horrible, and badly placed.

Back