Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA 100.02 Server VM 16

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I created normal user and one user where choose Set GM and Set MT in admin panel but for some reason none of GM commands ingame work with GM account

The GM account is seen as GM for other user and GM can inspect and manage other users but commands in chat dont work

Reaction score
Are these files ready to be used for a online server with friends?
I remember back in the day the files I had everyone had access to GM commands, i assume that's no longer the case now with these files?

Also wondering; is there a way to see a list of all events and activate certain events, halloween, christmas and stuff like that?

Just finished downloading everything so going to set these files up now. :)

Reaction score
I remember back in the day the files I had everyone had access to GM commands, i assume that's no longer the case now with these files?

Also wondering; is there a way to see a list of all events and activate certain events, halloween, christmas and stuff like that?

Just finished downloading everything so going to set these files up now. :)

Hi,

Yes and no, since is a retail server files it's very stable and you will be able to play with friends flawlessly, but it need some modifications because those server files were designed for a taiwan publisher so you will encounter a tons of items without names for example.

About the QA commands, you must configure a proxy.

Yes,

Festivals (Pond Faire, Festival of the Sun etc) > FestivalSeason.xml or through WebApp
Events > WorldFestival*.xml or through WebApp

Reaction score
Hi,

Yes and no, since is a retail server files it's very stable and you will be able to play with friends flawlessly, but it need some modifications because those server files were designed for a taiwan publisher so you will encounter a tons of items without names for example.

About the QA commands, you must configure a proxy.

Yes,

Festivals (Pond Faire, Festival of the Sun etc) > FestivalSeason.xml or through WebApp
Events > WorldFestival*.xml or through WebApp

Thank you for getting back at me. I'm glad to hear that the files are pretty much ready to go. Minor modifications is not a problem. I never played TERA myself so I was hoping it was ready to go out of the box. Been looking for a game with official files so I don't run into to many issues since I don't have a lot of experience with this game myself.

I will get the box up and running and check out the game and level up and do all kinds of stuff to see how things run before I invite my friends over. I am glad that it's easy to activate events as well. Thank you very much for the information, looking forward to get into TERA. :)

Edit;
I got everything set up, i did notice that there's alot of VIP/bonusses active when creating a new account, where can I disable this? I want a normal gaming experience without all these bonusses.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All preinstalled and ready to run

VM Player 16:

Server:

Server Files 13 Part + 5% Recovery Data

Installed OS: Windows 10 ROG edition
2xHDD 100GB and 200GB
Increased page file size to 90GB
VM Tools Installed.

MSSQL 2019 Developer
Node JS
Python

shadow66 - TERA 100.02 Server VM 16 - RaGEZONE Forums

shadow66 - TERA 100.02 Server VM 16 - RaGEZONE Forums

All WEBAPP WEB API BOX and STEER working.
Access to WEBAPP from two IP; 127.0.0.1 and 127.0.0.1:88

Client: Torrent - clean nothings change or mod

Launcher: for client from torrent
View attachment 172400

I don't change anything in side the client and server,
Minor bug like with Broker that don't show item on the list.

Probably there is much more i did not check all because like for now i testing all quests, craft system and other things.

all other info inside
For changing the IP go to Virtual machine settings and change from NAT to Bridget

And after all go to firewall and add two ports there to allow for connection:
add port: 81, 7801

Logins and passwords

webapp: login: gadmin pass: 111111111
webapi: login: imsadmin pass: password
BOX: login: boxadmin pass: password
Steer: login: steeradmin pass: password

SQL: sa / pass: U6SjJk3ZyQhrv5tq

MySQL: root / pass: 123456

Many THX to @hsdn, @TieLay, @argeus99, @Robyson and many other who share files and not only. Thanks guys.

Let me see if I understand, to make an online tera server I need 2 sql engine, mysql or mariadb and mssql correct?

and all those windows in the second photo consist of the tera server? there are more than 20 processes (windows) open... OMG

By the way, I've never made a Tera server, only Ragnarok, Tibia and Cabal...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let me see if I understand, to make an online tera server I need 2 sql engine, mysql or mariadb and mssql correct?

and all those windows in the second photo consist of the tera server? there are more than 20 processes (windows) open... OMG

By the way, I've never made a Tera server, only Ragnarok, Tibia and Cabal...
Yes, you'll need MySQL/MariaDB for the arbiter API & Steer/Box (Those in charge to send items to player). You'll need mssql for all game related database (4/5 DB).

The number of processes are huge, but most of then does not require that much resources. Only topography/Worlds require a lot.
They can also be split into several servers.
And, depending of what you want to do, you don't need to start all of them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, you'll need MySQL/MariaDB for the arbiter API & Steer/Box (Those in charge to send items to player). You'll need mssql for all game related database (4/5 DB).

The number of processes are huge, but most of then does not require that much resources. Only topography/Worlds require a lot.
They can also be split into several servers.
And, depending of what you want to do, you don't need to start all of them
I’ve enjoyed playing Tera and want to create a server for my friends.
I have server creation experience, but I’m new to Tera servers.
Can you clarify what you mean by ‘you don't need to start them all’? What are the server’s use cases?

I’d like an overview of the server, including each process’s role. If I don’t need to open all processes, why is that? Any other relevant information would be appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello! How can I disable all main content? I only need TBA download. Which will mainly reduce the load on the server itself

Lux

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey there, im new to this lol and im getting this: Error 65535 (0): Game program closed.
Any idea to solve this?

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-03 185149 - TERA 100.02 Server VM 16 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1705083768371 - TERA 100.02 Server VM 16 - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello everyone,

I've been able to adjust all the server settings so well, I'm testing a lot in the game and then I'm trying to create a guild. But when I click on the create button nothing happens, nothing is visible in the logs either. Unfortunately I can't find anything that could cause this, what can I check? Or better yet, what do I need to adjust? :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
Im trying to launch the game but im getting an error "You must run game with launcher".
The launcher shows up but when i click the }play button im getting the error.
Ayone knows how to solve it?
Sorry for my bad english ;-;

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
View attachment 254680

Hello everyone,

I've been able to adjust all the server settings so well, I'm testing a lot in the game and then I'm trying to create a guild. But when I click on the create button nothing happens, nothing is visible in the logs either. Unfortunately I can't find anything that could cause this, what can I check? Or better yet, what do I need to adjust? :)

To create a guild you need to be in a party with at least 1 other person.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To create a guild you need to be in a party with at least 1 other person.

Hello :)Thanks for the answer, I was in a group at the time and we tried it with 2, 3 and 4 people but it didn't work.Unfortunately, when you click on "Anmelden" nothing happens, but there is no error log either, as if the server doesn't get a prompt or doesn't know the table at all.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Hello :)Thanks for the answer, I was in a group at the time and we tried it with 2, 3 and 4 people but it didn't work.Unfortunately, when you click on "Anmelden" nothing happens, but there is no error log either, as if the server doesn't get a prompt or doesn't know the table at all.

Hmm....might be stupid but, check if tehre is an option in the webapp to enable / disable guilds. Cause they work fine for me and have no issues.

Back