Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
shop buy item
1686742716034 - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

What's wrong with this?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to use HeidiSQL with UTF-8 encoding is set when importing. Files in the "updates" folder is not needed.
thanks!
The problem has been resolved

api Runtime Prompt for this error,about steer
1686748692460 - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need help ! pls Tera-patcher not work !

image - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any way to make it that so just by downloading the launcher you could download the entire game?
but after you are done downloading the game it would only check for the new updates instead of checking for all the files.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Is there any way to make it that so just by downloading the launcher you could download the entire game?
but after you are done downloading the game it would only check for the new updates instead of checking for all the files.
It works this way by default if auto-updates are enabled.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It works this way by default if auto-updates are enabled.
I thought it would have to do the check every time.
on a random question every time you open the shop there is a spike in Internet usage, is there a way to cahe the icons on the client side ?
My thought is that basicly its requesting the items every time you open the store.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
on a random question every time you open the shop there is a spike in Internet usage, is there a way to cahe the icons on the client side ?
My thought is that basicly its requesting the items every time you open the store.
You can try to remove or comment in the src/app.js file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can try to remove or comment in the src/app.js file.
Thanks is not an issue I just got a friend in that has a really bad internet connection and every time he uses the store takes him forever since his internet speed is around 160k/s. Big thanks!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anyone knows how to cancel this limit...password must be complicated..

I rememeber that used to be any passwords are OK....
~2L`DH`}NC}A3)6N)3V`4A0 - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
anyone knows how to cancel this limit...password must be complicated..

I rememeber that used to be any passwords are OK....
View attachment 239871
1. Open the file src/controllers/portalLauncher.controller.js
2. Replace line .isStrongPassword().withMessage("$3") with .isAlphanumeric().withMessage("$3")

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1. Open the file src/controllers/portalLauncher.controller.js
2. Replace line .isStrongPassword().withMessage("$3") with .isAlphanumeric().withMessage("$3")
are you sure changing phrases in this file?

I cannot find the letters of
isStrongPassword().withMessage("$3")

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I'm sort of in an issue where The launcher does work/does the initial download of the entire game. But, if you click the wrench to repair, or there's an update, the launcher will do the check, then scream it can't access local.db which is actually in the root directory of the game. Gives Error 1000000. Running the launcher as Administrator doesn't fix it.
I'm out of options

Back