• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

TERA EMU 2903 toGO!

Reaction score
i said before a few times...
i wanted to put the source on my github when im ready with the first ingame packets...
but i think, i will upload first a compiled version when its playable, like a beta check...

-for now the lobby is updated with the 30.09 packets..
the last week i worked on updating the lobby chages from the last patch -29.03 -> 30.09
-updated clientVersionList (only correct ClientVersions can login else disconnects)
-updated startEquipment and ItemDatabase
-added PlayerEquipment loading from Sql
-updated ZoneList with first ZoneDatas (for later to use with command "Teleport ZoneID" )
-updated Config & Database Loading with a FileSystem (loading /custom files possible)
-cleaned Sql-database file for correct import

also the login process & launcher to make it very simple...
now there are only 4 files to edit!
-3 files on webserver, database, new account options, and email (if account activation enabled)
-1 file on launcher config (Authorization Url to the auth.php file)
-launcher has no more extra files (launcher.exe & launcher.ini) nothing more needed!
-updated all error messages and response messages from launcher!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i said before a few times...
i wanted to put the source on my github when im ready with the first ingame packets...
but i think, i will upload first a compiled version when its playable, like a beta check...

-for now the lobby is updated with the 30.09 packets..
the last week i worked on updating the lobby chages from the last patch -29.03 -> 30.09
-updated clientVersionList (only correct ClientVersions can login else disconnects)
-updated startEquipment and ItemDatabase
-added PlayerEquipment loading from Sql
-updated ZoneList with first ZoneDatas (for later to use with command "Teleport ZoneID" )
-updated Config & Database Loading with a FileSystem (loading /custom files possible)
-cleaned Sql-database file for correct import

also the login process & launcher to make it very simple...
now there are only 4 files to edit!
-3 files on webserver, database, new account options, and email (if account activation enabled)
-1 file on launcher config (Authorization Url to the auth.php file)
-launcher has no more extra files (launcher.exe & launcher.ini) nothing more needed!
-updated all error messages and response messages from launcher!

Thanks for your information P5yl0. I'm a Unity3D developer. I'm a fan of Tera and WoW but now finding a way better to make real time server for Unity3D. I found your project and very like your code style (1725 client version). I have one noob question: how many connection can connect and good async with your .net server emulator?

Reaction score
the 1725 source is not from me.. you have to ask MetaWind its his source..
i only made some edits to the source.. but the basic structure is from him..

im working currently on my own Source
without the "ScsServer" *.dll and NLog ...

but so far as i know when i tested the Server from MetaWind when it was Online
(i dont know which revision it was but a far older.. r200 - r300?)

it was very laggy.. looting and fighting.. (had some bugs)
maybe it was the ping to russian server from germany..
but there where a few 100eds players online as i tryed..

but the latest revison(source) metawind released was something about rev.700 (a lot of things fixxed there)

but never tested it online so i cant tell you much about how many players really are handled...
but i think with the attack function fixxed and other things ~1000 or more are a possible value what i believe whe the server has a stable connection...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last year I'm try to work with ACE library in C/C++ it possible with ~5000 connection but very hard to implement. ~1000 is very good value for .net emulator. Thanks for your answer and can wait to see and implement your structure :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Do we have any updates on this?
I'll be glad to join the development!

Do we have any separate forums or something similiar to communicate or we are only within the thread here?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
+

I would also be interested to support that project in a few weeks. (Starting to study next week, dunno how much time I got)
Is a IRC channel for tera development a good idea?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have created an IRC Server several days ago.
It is accessible from everywhere, so we can use it :)

Just let me know, if we are going to do this :blushing:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
what about item buying and selling.....level up....and attack mode......and so on??????????????????

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Be patient, the project is on coding. Only loginserver partially working now, the gameserver is far away from release.
Also it's better to leave P5yl0 coding basic functions alone (because team working need the same coding skills from team members, else it will be mess of code)

Reaction score
Updating TeraWebsite with RoFlux ControlPanel...
for a first preview...
-url removed-

not so fast as i wished.. too much code rewrite to do..
but for now register/login and some info works

edit: rewind this project for now to much to change..
gives only errors on every edit!

Last edited:
Reaction score
In but Stoned as f**k.. ^^ flying a bit around.. lookin in the clouds^^...
nice day...

uiWgXCv - TERA EMU 2903 toGO! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
P5yl0 hi i am interested in u work
please send me ur email for private i need talk whit u
or fb ur work i can see is good :3

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
damn i wish i could help u out.. but i onld know how to put fixes in a source >.< i dont now how to fix that shitt myself.. i wish someone would explain how you guys figuere these things out. :3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You just need to read code and understand how it works in realtime in your brain.
Like speaking or watching TV :D.
That's all.
This need strong logic from you.
Without good logic there is no way to code something.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I understand, and i really apprecicate these coder's work. respect for them. all of em. and i just wish i could help out. but anyway. is there a point where i can look at to understand the codes easyer or where to start learning those things. dont say school coase my school diddent provide such things ^-^ haha.

and as far as my school went i finished IT-Engineer. and i also have a bit of web developping skillz.
but c++ is diffrent cake!

damn i wish i could help u out.. but i onld know how to put fixes in a source >.< i dont now how to fix that shitt myself.. i wish someone would explain how you guys figuere these things out. :3

Back