Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA Novadrop Helper

Reaction score
Simple winforms application which serves an UI to use Novadrop CLI

Screenshot_137 - TERA Novadrop Helper - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshot_138 - TERA Novadrop Helper - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshot_139 - TERA Novadrop Helper - RaGEZONE Forums

- Implemented Functionality**

DataCenter pack / unpack UI
Resources pack / unpack UI
Schemas generation UI

- Requisites

Compiled binaries of
.Net Runtime Desktop

Recommended: Precompiled

- Pre-Configuration

Folders must follow this structure, place the binaries and their corresponding dlls into their respective folders.

novadrop

├── novadrop-dc-x64

├── novadrop-dc-x86

└── novadrop-rc

The app automatically generates a DataCenter.xml file to persist certain configurations. You can also add more branches by following this structure,

<BranchName Text="Branch Name" Value="KEY,IV" />

Ex
<BranchName Text="100.02 EUR" Value="1C01C904FF76FF06C211187E197B5716,396C342C52A0C12D511DD0209F90CA7D" />

BuildDate: 31/05/2013
Password: RaGEZONE

- CREDITS

hsdn

- DISCLAIMER**
This app doesn't replace or perform the functionality of Novadrop, it simply facilitates its use.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I find the key and iv values of a data center file?
Searching for a running client with realedit doesn't come up with any values.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
How do I find the key and iv values of a data center file?
Searching for a running client with realedit doesn't come up with any values.
Try this tool:
Launch the game client (login to the server is not required). Then run the tool as an administrator and get the keys.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
이 도구를 사용해 보세요:
게임 클라이언트를 시작합니다(서버에 로그인할 필요 없음). 그런 다음 도구를 관리자로 실행하고 키를 가져옵니다.
How do I use it?
Does running the client automatically extract the key?

Can you extract the key value and iv value of the uploaded file?

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
How do I use it?
Does running the client automatically extract the key?

Can you extract the key value and iv value of the uploaded file?
You cannot extract keys directly from a datacenter file. The keys are inside the client binary, so you'll need to run a working client to get them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You cannot extract keys directly from a datacenter file. The keys are inside the client binary, so you'll need to run a working client to get them.
the client is running
But datacenterunpack doesn't show any figures

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
the client is running
But datacenterunpack doesn't show any figures
Make sure the program is running as administrator. Then just click the button "Find Key in Memory".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I ran it with administrator privileges I pressed the find key button, but there is no response The client is probably version 100.02

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
If this does not help you, you can try to find the keys manually using the Cheat Engine program.
Detailed guide .
Archgeus - TERA Novadrop Helper - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
.I want to change the chat language, but the font is breaking. I added a font file, what's the problem? The client can translate the dc file, but when you enter the chat, it breaks like this [][][[]

Reaction score
TERA Novadrop Helper has been updated

changelog

• All DataCenter "pack command" functionalities have been implemented in the DataCenter tab.
  • A new Schema tab has been implemented, which adds an UI for the novadrop schema command.
  • Pre-compiled Novadrop binaries have been added. Please check - Requisites for more information.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trying to use the program but running into this strange error; D:\Games\Tera isn't even a folder currently in my PC:

1689747567626 - TERA Novadrop Helper - RaGEZONE Forums

This happens if I try using both the Unpack DC and Pack DC buttons in this window:

1689747701996 - TERA Novadrop Helper - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your input folder must be DataCenter_Final_EUR, but you're selecting S1Data folder which is wrong.
1689809456685 - TERA Novadrop Helper - RaGEZONE Forums

There was no DataCenter_Final_EUR folder in the client so I made a new one and pointed to it, and I'm still getting the same error pressing either Pack DC or Unpack DC. I assumed the Input Folder field was for after I had already unpacked a dat file, but it won't let me do that to begin with, and I can't figure out how to clear that field and only have the Datacenter File field set like you do in the video, assuming that's the problem.

Attachments

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
There was no DataCenter_Final_EUR folder in the client so I made a new one and pointed to it, and I'm still getting the same error pressing either Pack DC or Unpack DC. I assumed the Input Folder field was for after I had already unpacked a dat file, but it won't let me do that to begin with, and I can't figure out how to clear that field and only have the Datacenter File field set like you do in the video, assuming that's the problem.
I just tried it and got the same error but it seems to be an issue with the path you chose. For example:
I had the tool first under this path: G:\Data Center Tool May2023\Novadrop Tool
When I ran it following the video it gave me the same error you had.

After i moved the folder with the tool to: G:\novadrop folder (inside are the Novadrop_Helper, and the precompiled binaries)
It works without any issues. (Below the structure that works)
Screenshot_1 - TERA Novadrop Helper - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshot_2 - TERA Novadrop Helper - RaGEZONE Forums

argeus99
I am not sure but it seems it has some trouble if the path to the tool/folder is overly "complicated". If its a simple path like c:\novadrop or X:\novadrop it works flawlessly.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I figured out the problem. The tool can't parse spaces in folder names correctly, it cuts the command off. If any of the folders the files are in has a space it will break. If they have no spaces it works fine.

The reason I was getting that weird error with "D:\Games\Tera" is because while I don't have that folder in my PC, I do have "D:\Games\Tera Private" which is where I placed a bunch of these files, and it was getting cut off at the space. The moment I renamed it to "D:\Games\Tera_Private" it worked.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am having a problem when using this program. I did everything like shown in the video (and installed the needed files) but I'm having a weird error when I try to unpack the .dat file and I don't know what it means

2.PNG - TERA Novadrop Helper - RaGEZONE Forums

These are my Settings:

1.PNG - TERA Novadrop Helper - RaGEZONE Forums

It doesn't matter if I input a folder location in the "Input Folder" or not I keep getting the same error message.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. Can I ask you a question that is not related to the topic?
How to modify the time limit of items.
When I send 204482 it will be cleared immediately,Item description Deleted after maintenance on January 9, 2020, how can I modify this time.
I searched all the places related to 204482 in the Datasheet directory, but there was no result.
Sorry. Because of work, I always play intermittently, so there are many things I don’t understand.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Hello. Can I ask you a question that is not related to the topic?
How to modify the time limit of items.
When I send 204482 it will be cleared immediately,Item description Deleted after maintenance on January 9, 2020, how can I modify this time.
I searched all the places related to 204482 in the Datasheet directory, but there was no result.
Sorry. Because of work, I always play intermittently, so there are many things I don’t understand.
The period of temporary items is configured in WebApp on location /item/perioditem/perioditem.aspx.

I am having a problem when using this program. I did everything like shown in the video (and installed the needed files) but I'm having a weird error when I try to unpack the .dat file and I don't know what it means

View attachment 239370

These are my Settings:

View attachment 239371

It doesn't matter if I input a folder location in the "Input Folder" or not I keep getting the same error message.
This error usually occurs when you use the wrong key/iv for your datacenter.

Back