Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Tera Project) Tera Emulator by P5yl0 Update 140315

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Popori female creation fix

EvilEva - (Tera Project) Tera Emulator by P5yl0 Update 140315 - RaGEZONE Forums

Then the launcher should work.
It's tested earlier on thousands PC's, works in all game versions, even with latest Tera 30.03.
The problem can be with web tool you are using. Try use xampp apache.
Using xampp mate.
When I run tera it says "Can't find SSLN"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have no suggestions what it can be. Didn't seen someone who got the same error.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Alright.

I re-extracted the files and put web-server in root and in Web folder and looks like it works. lol

Laggy af doe

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
this only playable on localhost right? how to make it playable online so my friend can play my server?
Probably edit the TERA-Localhost with notepad.
CTRL + F => change to your web server and in server list do the same.
Make custom launher and your'e in.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Probably edit the TERA-Localhost with notepad.
CTRL + F => change to your web server and in server list do the same.
Make custom launher and your'e in.

Tera-Localhost can not be edited using notepad.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tested and it seems very well!

Experiencing same problem with npcs, sometimes they become unselectionable and i have to Unstuck to select them again or go into a fight and back to the npc

P.S.:
Thanks for all your work!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I just opened and edited lmao.

Notepad++ ftw

i am using notepad++ and it does not editable

something look like this

MZ   ÿÿ ¸ @  º ´ Í!¸LÍ!This program cannot be run in DOS mode.

$ Õ¤–2‘Åøa‘Åøa‘Åøa—|a’Åøa¶•a˜Åøa,ŠnaÅøa˜½|a÷Åøa˜½maÅøa˜½{a+Åøa‘ÅùaÄøa¶ƒaŒÅøa˜½ra­Åøa˜½jaÅøa—laÅøa˜½iaÅøaRich‘Åøa PE L ¼ÖëN à   @   à * ð 0 @     Ð  ©¥$  @      @Ì ¡ HÇ ¬ 0 H— è/$ 8 ôÉ  ô+ H ”³ @ UPX0 à   € àUPX1 @ ð >  @ à.rsrc   0 œ B @ À 3.07 UPX!
 ®£½‚-î : l & ;¯tÿÿÇ ¤<éUV‹ñÇèöD$Óþ÷tVtY‹Æ^ U‹ìÿu©ýwM 5‹EƒÄ]Ã7ÿÿ?ÈSËQƒ$$ S‹W‹xj ‹ÎÇF n¿öf F
¼W.Î U_Æ[Yð½ÁFPö¬ÿ
¢ö‚/@&a÷ 9ì3/L¤j2Àò¿míø¸^“P8²Gƒeü Mµ»¥ýƒMüÿ 9æÂW–“™[©[
kïþRÇEüÃHXÆ yAp€\s-p\r¡ ØÈA½ W˜Xb+ç£àYô'QÏ„ƒÉ×þŸKQ3À‰ä;ÈtA‹²P_.’«]€L? ä"¹H(0H.’‹8GAÿ°ƒÁÜQOôoQ£HwWxÜPD‹ø…oíÿÖŒ…Àt‹H‹Ir jÿw¶ÙÿP ‹Ç_^ËAÜ‚ÀXe<Ãõ³i7SW:Æøø ù Oó4O$4Oó4, 4(<Ÿ¬Só0t‹|{´žf~Û‹@D0–öì‹:ò4íË)²÷,(@ò4Í3PÈò4Í3Ø$ dò4Í3$€,(”ò4Í3,´40ìÙ4Í34ø<8ø >xÁ<Mø(1ø`ý~¿øxùøˆÝø˜Áø´Î32û¥øÔ‰àèiÿ‹ÿP‰0:3ɉF@‰NDH+^ô¦LPj‰œVXYž‹ú÷j|T©Ró«ÛêÆ|E‹_VfyŒwt
&ÃõëI² ­W[1u-Xé
¶øPAhç.A6"ÎŒFFF&¯”œ¤¬IFFF´¼Äm7•‘HL0Œ¸äPý1 Dà!NÐ^éjàÊ–W†”ˆô‹ôõ½xXWxðU8ðšÿq~‹ä0„Àu2z<nÐ-(dDWý;¹d®M-Åk3Û‰]üŸ\
³¬v`yŠÃ}C!03Ãí9|<Àä;`÷(x•‡¦Ò®e¥ûY @à¦öËtMUèRLôEÌLþîô8ƒxržëÔ©ìV;^v0› yYø­} äÌøÇè¾èĤ¤Àà(&eC®! ŒDA†‘-͐&º­èÔë$ nÂg ÀQL»è’Ph×]ù}Þ”jÊYƒÄðµBa
4¦¬B§ ‡Ù Ž~pã8‹†`¸˜cFH-_VP^øQÃ`JéE‡V¬æÏ‹ði
¡â¢Â»ëXGŠUØS a4YÃBÓɾ¤ÿ`*®t®p ï‰8¡Aˆ›ç93ý¶ê!îS–‹}âÙ9Gsÿíÿþ<×Q‹w.+ð9us‹‹Ë;ßujÿY˜ÝðV—MX$|öëC+Ø’7ƒk|º7•ÇKƒùCC
±ÇßU VúWQ• )ÈV8¼ëÀŒáP‹Ã[]œ~¾v0"ñ¦ 6ƒ~¿þÌ]F‡ö+øWVïíïìÃë:ú"(‹NçÀ±µ´_áW¼ûá"<Ž^]€|$Ut+϶ÀFö%ƒRn8v\ïŒýt$Wj}³_. jôMe^”‹Aa ZÑfr tdÃ@º
ö³®€~@N©q¡íìÿvƒf2Ɛ^þ§„ ñ9~F+Ç;X°U(‰ƒ}*v@6M?¸SVÁ.‹ÚhÿÛæ +Bß] PS+ÏQvRÜ5aE€.lPç[CðZéƒyÔD¯\܉AZIÁÆHyÁ¡³‹ƒÿþv \p$s
hŠW‡m:܈ë-hÆtD> Ñ‚_Ê;øsÇPØd ~)Çë ˆ†ëÿƒû7 ;ÇÀ_÷Ø^óÝt-‹qE?•‚AþÐ9T>rÁ~ƒ¹!’IÈ;L"Z¤2•R¦:RŸØð ocu …×ÁYtj ìö?œ]z‹ù‰}è‹ôƒÎ’¿ÿ
|ë%3ÒjJ÷ó‹O‰Žÿ_ôMìÑmèUì;Âs jþX+Â;ÈwL³püÀ4

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
i am using notepad++ and it does not editable

something look like this

MZ ÿÿ ¸ @ º ´ Í!¸LÍ!This program cannot be run in DOS mode.

$ Õ¤–2‘Åøa‘Åøa‘Åøa—|a’Åøa¶•a˜Åøa,ŠnaÅøa˜½|a÷Åøa˜½maÅøa˜½{a+Åøa‘ÅùaÄøa¶ƒaŒÅøa˜½ra­Åøa˜½jaÅøa—laÅøa˜½iaÅøaRich‘Åøa PE L ¼ÖëN à @ à * ð 0 @ Ð ©¥$ @ @Ì ¡ HÇ ¬ 0 H— è/$ 8 ôÉ ô+ H ”³ @ UPX0 à € àUPX1 @ ð > @ à.rsrc 0 œ B @ À 3.07 UPX!
®£½‚-î : l & ;¯tÿÿÇ ¤<éUV‹ñÇèöD$Óþ÷tVtY‹Æ^ U‹ìÿu©ýwM5‹EƒÄ]Ã7ÿÿ?ÈSËQƒ$$ S‹W‹xj ‹ÎÇF n¿öf F
¼W.Î U_Æ[Yð½ÁFPö¬ÿ
¢ö‚/@&a÷ 9ì3/L¤j2Àò¿míø¸^“P8²Gƒeü Mµ»¥ýƒMüÿ9æÂW–“™[©[
kïþRÇEüÃHXÆ yAp€\s-p\r¡ØÈA½ W˜Xb+ç£àYô'QÏ„ƒÉ×þŸKQ3À‰ä;ÈtA‹²P_.’«]€L? ä"¹H(0H.’‹8GAÿ°ƒÁÜQOôoQ£HwWxÜPD‹ø…oíÿÖŒ…Àt‹H‹Irjÿw¶ÙÿP‹Ç_^ËAÜ‚ÀXe<Ãõ³i7SW:Æøøù Oó4O$4Oó4, 4(<Ÿ¬Só0t‹|{´žf~Û‹@D0–öì‹:ò4íË)²÷,(@ò4Í3PÈò4Í3Ø$ dò4Í3$€,(”ò4Í3,´40ìÙ4Í34ø<8ø>xÁ<Mø(1ø`ý~¿øxùøˆÝø˜Áø´Î32û¥øÔ‰àèiÿ‹ÿP‰0:3ɉF@‰NDH+^ô¦LPj‰œVXYž‹ú÷j|T©Ró«ÛêÆ|E‹_VfyŒwt
&ÃõëI²­W[1u-Xé
¶øPAhç.A6"ÎŒFFF&¯”œ¤¬IFFF´¼Äm7•‘HL0Œ¸äPý1 Dà!NÐ^éjàÊ–W†”ˆô‹ôõ½xXWxðU8ðšÿq~‹ä0„Àu2z<nÐ-(dDWý;¹d®M-Åk3Û‰]üŸ\
³¬v`yŠÃ}C!03Ãí9|<Àä;`÷(x•‡¦Ò®e¥ûY@à¦öËtMUèRLôEÌLþîô8ƒxržëÔ©ìV;^v0› yYø­} äÌøÇè¾èĤ¤Àà(&eC®!ŒDA†‘-͐&º­èÔë$nÂg ÀQL»è’Ph×]ù}Þ”jÊYƒÄðµBa
4¦¬B§‡Ù Ž~pã8‹†`¸˜cFH-_VP^øQÃ`JéE‡V¬æÏ‹ði
¡â¢Â»ëXGŠUØS a4YÃBÓɾ¤ÿ`*®t®p ï‰8¡Aˆ›ç93ý¶ê!îS–‹}âÙ9Gsÿíÿþ<×Q‹w.+ð9us‹‹Ë;ßujÿY˜ÝðV—MX$|öëC+Ø’7ƒk|º7•ÇKƒùCC
±ÇßUVúWQ• )ÈV8¼ëÀŒáP‹Ã[]œ~¾v0"ñ¦6ƒ~¿þÌ]F‡ö+øWVïíïìÃë:ú"(‹NçÀ±µ´_áW¼ûá"<Ž^]€|$Ut+϶ÀFö%ƒRn8v\ïŒýt$Wj}³_.jôMe^”‹Aa ZÑfr tdÃ@º
ö³®€~@N©q¡íìÿvƒf2Ɛ^þ§„ñ9~F+Ç;X°U(‰ƒ}*v@6M?¸SVÁ.‹ÚhÿÛæ+Bß]PS+ÏQvRÜ5aE€.lPç[CðZéƒyÔD¯\܉AZIÁÆHyÁ¡³‹ƒÿþv \p$s
hŠW‡m:܈ë-hÆtD>Ñ‚_Ê;øsÇPØd~)Ç눆ëÿƒû7;ÇÀ_÷Ø^óÝt-‹qE?•‚AþÐ9T>rÁ~ƒ¹!’IÈ;L"Z¤2•R¦:RŸØðocu …×ÁYtjìö?œ]z‹ù‰}è‹ôƒÎ’¿ÿ
|ë%3ÒjJ÷ó‹O‰Žÿ_ôMìÑmèUì;ÂsjþX+Â;ÈwL³püÀ4
I said use CTRL + F
HeHlVNk - (Tera Project) Tera Emulator by P5yl0 Update 140315 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha what are you doing?
Why this...
Look if NewLauncher/Soft/HexEdit.exe - open with it, change (total letters must be 49! and path to serverlist in 127.0.0.1 must be 49 too!)

P.S.
Added ui saving before flying on pegasus, teleporting. Now teleport appears after fighting with Karascha.

P.S.S. unselectable NPC, yep, the speaking with npc opcode is 0x5C6A (but for now, you can just press Esc and select NPC manually with cursor)

About launcher: launcher is under developing by P5yl0.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Haha what are you doing?
Why this...
Look if NewLauncher/Soft/HexEdit.exe - open with it, change (total letters must be 49! and path to serverlist in 127.0.0.1 must be 49 too!)

P.S.
Added ui saving before flying on pegasus, teleporting. Now teleport appears after fighting with Karascha.

P.S.S. unselectable NPC, yep, the speaking with npc opcode is 0x5C6A (but for now, you can just press Esc and select NPC manually with cursor)

About launcher: launcher is under developing by P5yl0.
lmao gg, wondered what was it doing lol

Reaction score
Nice to meet you
I am playing fun for one person
However, if it has I would like to play with my fellow, you have any way?

Only changed the IP address of TERA-Localhost, you can not proceed before the server selection.

poor eng sorry...

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Nice to meet you
I am playing fun for one person
However, if it has I would like to play with my fellow, you have any way?

Only changed the IP address of TERA-Localhost, you can not proceed before the server selection.

poor eng sorry...
You need to change it in your htdocs too

Back