• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Tera Shock Emu!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How did you make it autogerister? I have autoregister to true in config, but it does not create accounts.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AH00451: no listening sockets available, shutting down
AH00015: Unable to open logs

I get that error when I start xampp. Any ideas?

Fixed it just had to change the ports :D:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! :)

I've been experiencing an issue with XAMPP and I was wondering if you guys could possibly help me solve it once and for all...
I extracted the archives and followed the instructions provided in Readme.txt without modifying anything. However, 2.start xampp.bat gets stuck at the following point:

Robyson - Tera Shock Emu!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Nothing happens past this point - it appears that the process gets stuck here...

Best regards!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
成功多次连接到服务器但看不到对方的身影怎么解决?

Reaction score
Hello! :)

I've been experiencing an issue with XAMPP and I was wondering if you guys could possibly help me solve it once and for all...
I extracted the archives and followed the instructions provided in Readme.txt without modifying anything. However, 2.start xampp.bat gets stuck at the following point:

Nothing happens past this point - it appears that the process gets stuck here...

Best regards!

It's correct, now you can go to the third step.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's correct, now you can go to the third step.

Thanks for a quick reply! :)

Initially, I thought that the issue was caused by XAMPP, but after reading your reply I realised that it's actually the gameserver that's causing the issue... It closes instantly after opening it. I somehow managed to take a screenshot and it says that it's in fact related to java:

I have the newest version of java installed, but now that I can actually see what's causing the error, I presume, getting the jvm.dll should solve for good!

Thanks once again! :)

Reaction score
Thanks for a quick reply! :)

Initially, I thought that the issue was caused by XAMPP, but after reading your reply I realised that it's actually the gameserver that's causing the issue... It closes instantly after opening it. I somehow managed to take a screenshot and it says that it's in fact related to java:

I have the newest version of java installed, but now that I can actually see what's causing the error, I presume, getting the jvm.dll should solve for good!

Thanks once again! :)
Try installing java jdk 1.8 64-bit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try installing java jdk 1.8 64-bit.

Thank you kindly!
Everything works like a charm now :)

I have one last question, though. Is just clicking X on the console a safe way to shut down the server or should I do it in a different way?

Best regards! :)

Reaction score
Thank you kindly!
Everything works like a charm now :)

I have one last question, though. Is just clicking X on the console a safe way to shut down the server or should I do it in a different way?

Best regards! :)

You can close gameserver, but use stop_web to close the xampp.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just needed to follow the steps its laid out maybe im just lazy sorry Even the sql just needed to fix it Thanks for the reply

Back