Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA Steer Server + Box Server (Item Claim System)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@mesmoro The table looks correct. For some reason, the API cannot query data from TIMESTAMP fields.
We were unable to get this problem on our test server. What version of node.js are you using?

I'm using v18.8.0-x64.
I also get the same problem on v18.1.0-x64.

Last edited:
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
@mesmoro Probably in your case the problem is related to the incorrect definition of the time zone.
Try to log out of the Admin Panel using the Logout button and log in again.

Also, try to solve this problem, open file src\controllers\admin.controller.js and replace this line:
Code:
req.user.tz = req.body.tz || moment.tz.guess();
with:
Code:
req.user.tz = moment.tz.zone(req.body.tz)?.name || moment.tz.guess();
Restart the API, log out of the admin panel and log in again.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@mesmoro Probably in your case the problem is related to the incorrect definition of the time zone.
Try to log out of the Admin Panel using the Logout button and log in again.

Also, try to solve this problem, open file src\controllers\admin.controller.js and replace this line:
Code:
req.user.tz = req.body.tz || moment.tz.guess();
with:
Code:
req.user.tz = moment.tz.zone(req.body.tz)?.name || moment.tz.guess();
Restart the API, log out of the admin panel and log in again.

I made the change but the problem persists.
I tried to change my time zone but without success.

hsdn - TERA Steer Server + Box Server (Item Claim System) - RaGEZONE Forums

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
@mesmoro You need log out of the admin panel and log in again. You can also try deleting the sessions directory.

Also, show me what timezone you have when you run the API:
608dJ7T - TERA Steer Server + Box Server (Item Claim System) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@mesmoro You need log out of the admin panel and log in again. You can also try deleting the sessions directory.

Also, show me what timezone you have when you run the API:
608dJ7T - TERA Steer Server + Box Server (Item Claim System) - RaGEZONE Forums

I logged out and relog but the error persists.

I've used several different time zones, currently I'm using my local time

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
@mesmoro Show me the Profile page in Admin Panel.

According to my tests, an error like yours only appears if the req.user.tz variable is null or undefined.
This variable is filled when you log-in (written to the session file). For some reason it doesn't work for you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@mesmoro Show me the Profile page in Admin Panel.

According to my tests, an error like yours only appears if the req.user.tz variable is null or undefined.
This variable is filled when you log-in (written to the session file). For some reason it doesn't work for you.

Is this file in "tera-api\sessions" ?

@mesmoro

did you try run all app as administrator?

Yes as administrator or not the error persists

Reaction score
At the moment i Uploading full preinstalled clean VM All is installed and working perfect.

WebApp access from two address: 127.0.0.1 and 127.0.0.1:88 and all other api works ok

All tested with Chrome and Edge Browser and no any issues.

Soon will post links and info.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, you need to remove this folder. Also please show the Profile page.

Deleting the folder, tera API will crash.
When opening again the folder is recreated.

sorry I didn't quite understand where this Profile page is so I'm sorry if I sent something wrong.

when trying to enter the profile:

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
@mesmoro Unfortunately, I have no idea how to fix this problem. For some reason your user.tz variable is empty.

Variable can only be empty if you login the API from an old browser (before the fix ) and then didn't delete the sessions folder. Installing this fix and deleting the sessions folder (with the stopped API) should have completely solved the problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@mesmoro Unfortunately, I have no idea how to fix this problem. For some reason your user.tz variable is empty.

Variable can only be empty if you login the API from an old browser (before the fix ) and then didn't delete the sessions folder. Installing this fix and deleting the sessions folder (with the stopped API) should have completely solved the problem.

well, so in this case I will have to remain with this problem. Thanks for your help you helped me a lot with this and other problems, I will post if I have any solution

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
well, so in this case I will have to remain with this problem. Thanks for your help you helped me a lot with this and other problems, I will post if I have any solution

Try to install this update:

1. Download updated API:
2. Replace all files of tera-api\src directory with new ones.
3. Stop TeraAPI.
4. Delete tera-api\sessions folder.
5. Start TeraAPI.

I fixed the algorithm for passing variables to the session, this should help in solving the problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to install this update:

1. Download updated API:
2. Replace all files of tera-api\src directory with new ones.
3. Stop TeraAPI.
4. Delete tera-api\sessions folder.
5. Start TeraAPI.

I fixed the algorithm for passing variables to the session, this should help in solving the problem.

You got it.
The issue has been resolved with this update.
Thanks for helping me with this.

Now I can use the WEB APP API without errors and I can also send things through the Item claim.
I don't think I will have any more problems with that. Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to all this but really enjoying the challenge and this community. I've set up a online version of 92.04 and got everything working ok, shop, web admin etc...However my luck ran out yesterday, and I have changed 'something'. Now I cannot access the webpanel, box panel or steer panels in web admin..when I press the buttons they are trying to find 10.64.16.109, (Port 8050 missing) 10.64.16.109:8070 and 10.64.16.109:8060..
If i type 127.0.0.1:8050, 127.0.0.1:8060, 127.0.0.1:8070 etc into browser they appear ok. Would anybody know whats happening and how to correct..its like trying to access the admin panel of a router (mine doesnt use this address)

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to all this but really enjoying the challenge and this community. I've set up a online version of 92.04 and got everything working ok, shop, web admin etc...However my luck ran out yesterday, and I have changed 'something'. Now I cannot access the webpanel, box panel or steer panels in web admin..when I press the buttons they are trying to find 10.64.16.109, (Port 8050 missing) 10.64.16.109:8070 and 10.64.16.109:8060..
If i type 127.0.0.1:8050, 127.0.0.1:8060, 127.0.0.1:8070 etc into browser they appear ok. Would anybody know whats happening and how to correct..its like trying to access the admin panel of a router (mine doesnt use this address)
In your API folder, go to config folder, then open and edit admin.js with notepad, change those ips and you're good to go

Remember to restart the api to be able to see the changes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome Thank you for your help.. the box and steer are working fine now, however I'm not getting anything from the WebApp panel which is kind of a big deal lol. I confirmed a gadmin user in Steer..Might I have to drop the tables and start the process from scratch..would that mess up anything? If there are any suggestions as to what I can check?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awesome Thank you for your help.. the box and steer are working fine now, however I'm not getting anything from the WebApp panel which is kind of a big deal lol. I confirmed a gadmin user in Steer..Might I have to drop the tables and start the process from scratch..would that mess up anything? If there are any suggestions as to what I can check?
Check my WebApp video tuto

You can drop the WebApp database, but make sure you recreate the DB again and leave it empty, so when you start the WebApp it will recreate the database from scratch by itself

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks I will do that, I think I see the problem now. I'd followed hdsn's tutorial above for steer and box, but looking at your video tutorial, there is a lot more to set up before, for admin panel.

Last edited:
Back