• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

TerraNet 1146 - Table 'mysql.time_zone_name' doesn't exist

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't seem to find the answer to this. I started with the release from CyPack, but i wanted to check out TNB. Everytime I run the sql file in Navicat, i get the error "[Err] 1146 - Table 'mysql.time_zone_name' doesn't exist" And Im unsure how to fix it.

Does anyone have a clue how to fix this? It'd be appreciated. :trampolin

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have downloaded 7 different realmd.sql form differents repacks, i have the same problem with all them...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it's your tables den... someone could extract their MySQL db and tables and send you them

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok, a friend has extract them and has sent them to me. What i have to do with the files he has sent me?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
drop the database (the one called MySQL inside your over all DB) then execute the batch in and it'll replace the old one.
Note!: Make sure it says it'll create the database before you do this!!!!

Back