Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Test Server open - DraGonZ

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sorry, I had to reboot the server.....

BTW- I am still translating it, there is a ton of quests in this thing...

AquaLung

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No. But the exp and gold rates may change.

AquaLung

Cool no wipe :p But i have more questions.
1. Will there be some reset system, like when you get to 300lvl, do res and start from 1lvl whith your stat and set?
2. Dont mean to hurry you up, but when Dragonz quest will work? and will it work at all?
Thnx for reading, sorry if my english is bad. ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BTW- I am still translating it, there is a ton of quests in this thing...

Ohhh nice to hear it. I love u aqua ... we try and try translate quests but without any success ...

Is veery hard to translate ...

Bye and sorry for my bad english ;]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Server will be unavailable for a couple of days starting early 8-27-2007. Server is physically being moved and will back online once in place. The Website will also be unavailable during this time.......

AquaLung

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hmm... How to 1st Job?
How to use craft scroll?

Ari

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
See NPC Bahan in Andarasa-Must be level 100 + to change 1st job, 200+ to change 2nd job.

AquaLung

man on your server I cant using with Lighting archmage and with Sword master 2nd skills :sq_yellow How I can reach better lvl with poop skills? :bad:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The current state of the server is what your gonna have to live with until it is fully translated. As I stated from the beginning, the primary goal for this server start-up is to have it completely english before moving onto anything else. All my available time is spent on hexing, translating and re-writing quest scripts. It is currently a "Test Server".

AquaLung

Ari

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The current state of the server is what your gonna have to live with until it is fully translated. As I stated from the beginning, the primary goal for this server start-up is to have it completely english before moving onto anything else. All my available time is spent on hexing, translating and re-writing quest scripts. It is currently a "Test Server".

AquaLung
?... I haven

Ari

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool no wipe :p But i have more questions.
1. Will there be some reset system, like when you get to 300lvl, do res and start from 1lvl whith your stat and set?
2. Dont mean to hurry you up, but when Dragonz quest will work? and will it work at all?
Thnx for reading, sorry if my english is bad. ;)
YES RESET AFTER REACH 300 lvl it is good idea :) :trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
server is down !!!!! ????? i only have the server for play travia pls up !!!!!! poop :S

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ari, he meant that he will only be doing translation until its finished then he will focus on other things. I also dont think a 13yr old attitude will help you in anyway. Cant you be patient and less selfish.

Also from what i remember you can only use 3rd class skills on horse.

Ari

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ari, he meant that he will only be doing translation until its finished then he will focus on other things. I also dont think a 13yr old attitude will help you in anyway. Cant you be patient and less selfish.

Also from what i remember you can only use 3rd class skills on horse.

but I cant reach 300 lvl with this exp rate.... I haven

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FireGuard error-1 T_T anyone can share advice to me T_T

Back