• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Texture tool (.TEX)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need a tool that opens .tex files in .png format. I used to use TexTool in the past, but today, I can't find it anymore. When I search for TexTool, I only find something related to Final Fantasy. Does anyone have this tool that is simple and easy to use, or is there another similar one available?

Note: I found one that has the Last Chaos icon, but it only opens Visual Studio 2019... it seems to not be compiled or something like that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The best solution is to use this tool:
How to compile the tool is written in the instructions so read carefully.
I also have TexTool but I've never actually used it. Try to use at your own risk.

Back