Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Thank you Ragezone.Forum!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you!! :):lol: i will post tutorials afterwards dont worry. :D:

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Congrats. I know how it feels. Sooner or later the main challenge will arise. Good luck!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You already disable your ashram board mail party system ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
im searching that too

i'll already posted some topics regarding that issue :D

i hope somebody can help us :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hahaha.. When I got my files the ashram board mail party system was already disabled i dunno how. but yeah it's dangerous.. we all know how dupers dupe with that.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
your next step is to patch it in order for Cheat Engine to not work. however, exploiting won't be limited. There is an endless cycle from developer - hacker, but we all started hacking by making our own server. Congrats on your server sir!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro you have working htsetting converter for k6?

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
bro you have working htsetting converter for k6?

I think you are looking for XML2TXLFORSRV.EXE its here in this forum I think. I reviewed my files its the one you are looking for. Unfortunately I don't have the link where did I get it but I can assure its here in RZ. Please try to search for it now that you have the exact file name.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already search it with file name but nothing found for k6 only k4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's actually no such thing as a htssetting.txl converter for k6. nobody made such converter you'll just have to use hex editors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hahaha. Honestly I haven't edited mine but I just knew that if you were going to edit it, it is with a hex editor. Why would you like to edit yours?

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Hahaha. Honestly I haven't edited mine but I just knew that if you were going to edit it, it is with a hex editor. Why would you like to edit yours?

Good question. I didn't even bother to edit mine too.

Hahaha.. When I got my files the ashram board mail party system was already disabled i dunno how. but yeah it's dangerous.. we all know how dupers dupe with that.

What server files did you use? and how did you know its already been disable?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back