Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Thanks a lot, ca_ale_16 <.<

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Because of you, I had a nightmare literally last night.

It took place at my school. We're doing some experiments to make a cyborg to do our dirty works. When we activated it. It came up and looked very mysterious. Face is of a woman but bluish with cords attached to her head. (I believe I got this from some video game or something, don't remember)

It's called:

Ca Ale Evil or was it Ca And Evil (don't remember)

Most kids in my class wanted to see it in action, so made it clean the boy's bathroom. But, when they all came in the bathroom. The door closed and there's blood gurgling screams as they are cut into pieces. i told my principal to get us the duck out and when we ran to the door, we saw next to the door Ca Ale Evil covered in blood. I went in the bathroom and saw blood everywhere and body parts here and there. My principal, me, my crush, and my crush's brother ran outside the building to safety. My principal was supposed to drive us away, but she ditched us. >.>

Anyway, we went to the forest and hid there. But, Ca Ale Evil knew where we were and started slowly floating towards us. (Very slow)

But, it teleported right next to me and I woke up panting. >.<

So, duck you ca_ale_16. >.>

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How can someone be so Ducking cruel?

Reaction score
Because of you, I had a nightmare literally last night.

It took place at my school. We're doing some experiments to make a cyborg to do our dirty works. When we activated it. It came up and looked very mysterious. Face is of a woman but bluish with cords attached to her head. (I believe I got this from some video game or something, don't remember)

It's called:

Ca Ale Evil or was it Ca And Evil (don't remember)

Most kids in my class wanted to see it in action, so made it clean the boy's bathroom. But, when they all came in the bathroom. The door closed and there's blood gurgling screams as they are cut into pieces. i told my principal to get us the duck out and when we ran to the door, we saw next to the door Ca Ale Evil covered in blood. I went in the bathroom and saw blood everywhere and body parts here and there. My principal, me, my crush, and my crush's brother ran outside the building to safety. My principal was supposed to drive us away, but she ditched us. >.>

Anyway, we went to the forest and hid there. But, Ca Ale Evil knew where we were and started slowly floating towards us. (Very slow)

But, it teleported right next to me and I woke up panting. >.<

So, duck you ca_ale_16. >.>

tl;dr

someone sum it up

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Burn! Evil Soul!

Never!

Nuklear - Thanks a lot, ca_ale_16 <.< - RaGEZONE Forums

change my name already!
Loyal Member