• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

The Aion Character/Race/Server Thread

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lucky. T_T

I'm only level 5, on the Zikel server, because I had a 7 hour queue, today I have a 3.5 hour queue. I'm so freaking pissed.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is why I'm not logging out for awhile. Can't be assed waiting for 3 hours again like this afternoon.

Yeah, no kidding.

Well I switched servers AGAIN (I have to find a new guild >.>) to Nezekan and there is NO queue. :]

The queue will last awhile, and especially today when the games hit the shelves, the servers will explode, hopefully Nezekan isn't touched. :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are you serious? >.>

I'm level 3, I haven't had much time to play.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm on Perento not Spatalos, char name: Asphyxia,

Level 29 in a minute

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well this is gay... I thought you got a month free?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well this is gay... I thought you got a month free?

HeadStart for US: to 22nd
Headstart for EU: to 25th

After 22nd or 25th depending on your location you need to apply your retail game cd-key, with this key you get 30 days free. After 30 days you need to buy the game time. Always been like this with all MMORPGS, nothing new.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
HeadStart for US: to 22nd
Headstart for EU: to 25th

After 22nd or 25th depending on your location you need to apply your retail game cd-key, with this key you get 30 days free. After 30 days you need to buy the game time. Always been like this with all MMORPGS, nothing new.

I've never paid for an MMO before.

I might take back Aion, for one its a P2P, and I don't feel like paying it even if it's only $15/month. I'm not complaining like other people, but I barely plat it now (I'm level 3) because of school, so I might pick upa nother MMO.

Any suggestions?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you can't pay $15 a month then it wouldn't make any sense to play a F2P MMORPG. They have item malls that are even more expensive, and without it you're poop and can hardly enjoy the game to it's fullest. Play Guild Wars if you only want to pay for the game but not monthly.

Back