• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

The Amazing Spider Man - Official Trailer

Reaction score
With old movies, Comes new shittier movies.

I really hope they didn't remove the line though.. - "With great power, comes great responsiblity"
Cause if they did, there gonna get nerd trashed.
Anyways back to topic, Looks terrible, There is no chance of this being better then the first. The third is probably just as crappy as this. I hate how they bend the storyline too, like they have the choice to. There is the one storyline, and the one movie that everyone loved. If they insist on making money from renewing titles, why not make the original in 3D? Or Bluray? Idk if this has already happened but I am sure theres other ways. I truley wish they could stop trashing good titles.

Oh and they ruined it with the new mary jane.

Reaction score
This one will surely be better than #2 and #3 with Tobey Maguire. This one looks like it has more of a comedic touch, and it looks like it touches more on the background of Peter Parker, like his parents and stuff.

Reactions: 404
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
With old movies, Comes new shittier movies.

I really hope they didn't remove the line though.. - "With great power, comes great responsiblity"
Cause if they did, there gonna get nerd trashed.
Anyways back to topic, Looks terrible, There is no chance of this being better then the first. The third is probably just as crappy as this. I hate how they bend the storyline too, like they have the choice to. There is the one storyline, and the one movie that everyone loved. If they insist on making money from renewing titles, why not make the original in 3D? Or Bluray? Idk if this has already happened but I am sure theres other ways. I truley wish they could stop trashing good titles.

Oh and they ruined it with the new mary jane.

If they bring in some decent Spiderman villains, and stick to some of the awesome plots in the comics, this film will be awesome.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah I'm wondering too, why make a remake? It's not that old...
I understand Titantic and other movies getting a remake because it's at LEAST 15+ years old
Regardless, I'm watching it and see what the comparison is...oh and guy doesn't look that good as spiderman...

Reaction score
Old actor was best. This new guy is lame. IDK why but reminds me of that main char from twilight and I can tell it will suck

You can't tell me with 100% certainty, that it will suck. Free your mind will you? It could be good, it could be bad. We don't have enough information right now to make an informed decision. Not until we watch it. Keep your mind open to a realm of possibilities young padawan.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can't tell me with 100% certainty, that it will suck. Free your mind will you? It could be good, it could be bad. We don't have enough information right now to make an informed decision. Not until we watch it. Keep your mind open to a realm of possibilities young padawan.

My mind cannot be free. My teachers have locked it up. :( It's just that, Spider-man just.. can't be him. I'm so used to the older actor. HE feels like a spider-man. This new guy feels like a shiny vampire spider-man, but okay.. I don't judge right away. I shall wait till it comes out. :banghead:

Reaction score
My mind cannot be free. My teachers have locked it up. :( It's just that, Spider-man just.. can't be him. I'm so used to the older actor. HE feels like a spider-man. This new guy feels like a shiny vampire spider-man, but okay.. I don't judge right away. I shall wait till it comes out. :banghead:

Good man. Make the most logical choice. Wait and see. :p

Reaction score
At first I wasn't very optimistic to be honest when I saw this trailer. But I must say that after some time, I'm actually opening up to the possibility of this movie being OK.
As long as I see a REASON for this movie to be made, at first I didn't, but now that people point out stuff like the inaccuracy of the first 3 movies, and also the fact that he might be introduced to the avengers (Which the current spidey really couldn't because he wouldn't fit in a million years, the actor OR the character).

Back