• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

The Best Source Brazilian Server V75 OR V24 TRANSMITED V 75

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FiestaMS / Realms

HELLO PEOPLE

I decided to post my source for you , for I am not taking time to create a nice server , sometimes you will have more time than me, and will create a better servant to the people who is a fan of MAPLE STORY .

This source is v75 , however I put the maps , NPC 's , quests ... the see 24 of our dear BMS .

The source comes with the following settings:

GROUP OF MISSIONS​
HenesysPQ-----> 100% (IS NOT EVENT)
PigTownPQ------> 100% (IS NOT EVENT) change drops in MapleMap Pigtowndrops and pigtowndropboss
KerningPQ------> 100%
OrbisPQ---------> 100%
CarnivalPQ-----> 100%(IS NOT EVENT)
AriantPQ---------> 100%
LudiPQ-----------> 100%
GuildPQ----------> 100%
ZakumPQ--------> 100% (IS NOT EVENT)
Dojo---------------> 100%(IS NOT EVENT)
MAPS/NPC/QUESTS​
The maps are of v 24 of bms , that is all translated , but it does not yet have the pirates. The intention was to leave the identical server to BMS LUG .
The NPC , are also of v 24 as well as the quests
BOATS​
None of the boats , I codei per event, I put all directly on the source, thus preventing some ridiculous bugs.
I already includes only
TRAINS
BOAT
SUBWAY
The other , studying the source plumb you will be able to put them .
OTHERS​
Free Market stores
incubators
Cards drop x2 / exp
Rates of exp / drop / quest / monsterdrop / respawn
Effect of rings
Marriage
dupe fix
Fix equip 2 itens
exploits fix
The source, this very cool , and also very stable .

Download source with wz edits v 24 BMS:

Download Setup BMS v24 :

Download Client BMS v24 :

Download Setup + wz eng V75:

FOR USE THIS SOURCE IN V 75 PUT THIS IN PlayerLoggedinHandler
After
c.getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.enableReport());
put
if (player.getLevel() > 19 && !player.isCygnus() && player.getCygnusLinkId() == 0 && !player.hasWatchedCygnusIntro()) {
player.startCygnusIntro();
player.setWatchedCygnusIntro(true);
}
Remeber this is for v 75 only

Pictures:

Based Metro , and recoded for me​
Drago->Diego Armando

Last edited by a moderator:

Sen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm confused. It's v75 with v24 BMS wz edits?

BMS (called Brazilian MapleStory) from Level Up! Games was named with v24. The GMS v75 has the same contents as the Brazilian version and that's why he used this version to develop.

#topic
Nice release ;)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
error compile:
error: unmappable character for encoding UTF-8
this.getClient().getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.sendHint("Voc? foi #rmorto#k. sera levado a sala de retorno em 5 segundos.", -1, 5));

help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
error compile:
this.getClient().getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.sendHint("Voc? foi #rmorto#k. sera levado a sala de retorno em 5 segundos.", -1, 5));

help
Either change your compiler to whatever encoder this source was written with, or remove the non-UTF-8 characters.

Sen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
error compile:

help

On Eclipse: Preferences > General > Workspace > Text file encoding and change to UTF-8.

The source was provided with messages in Portuguese. If your compiler isn't set to UTF-8 (encoding that has symbols) it will not work.

Or translate the messages to English.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use netbeans, how do

right buton in you progect>properties> and change "Encoding" for you like.

After go to GenericLittleEndianWriter.java, and change
" private static Charset ASCII = Charset.forName("ISO-8859-1"); // Aceita acentos e cedilha ""
change "ISO-8859-1" for your like

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the
BMS v24 client can't work on windows 8.1...error code :-2147467259 please fix it

Staff member
Reaction score
the
BMS v24 client can't work on windows 8.1...error code :-2147467259 please fix it

Is it parameter is incorrect? Assuming v75 got the same issues v83 got eventually, try keep open the client and after about 10~20 times average the client randomly opens. A fix in v62 is to run it compatibility Windows 98/me and it runs 100% of time, but later versions (for sure v83) it no longer works due to unknown reasons.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if there is any magic to it, i would think google translate is a good place to start though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back