Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The cerebrum Heavenly Palace - 大 闹天宫 ONLINE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] The cerebrum Heavenly Palace - 大 闹天宫 ONLINE

I revamped my script for the game client integration with phpbb 3.1.9

The zip includes 3 php files, the client's swjobject.js and a readme guide. Please follow the steps in the readme guide in order to set up the new client.

Any issues with the new game client code, please post them here.

edit: Fixed a small issue with pay.php

Re-upload this, please and thank you; :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Beautiful release working to fix some bugs like the auto save imagine missing any query

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Re-upload this, please and thank you; :)

Here you go. Re-uploaded the new Client files for monkey king.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

QUOTE = ranhoo; 8565232] =============? Those all * .swf files are encrypted, so as you can edit them by Sothink use I know how to do it properly. Step 1: You can find the .swf files in the folder like this :. ../wwwroot/res/assets/zh_cn, depend on the language used eg basefaceUi.swf, gameUI.swf ect ... Step 2: You must decrypt these files, I should upload a tool for u. Step 3: Next, you can edit decrypted .swf files by Sothink step4 use: you must encrypt .swf files again - - - Updated - - - my English is poor, I am Chinese, I hope you can understand what I'm going to say: . i have decrypted the source code and compiled successfully, including the server and client i take almost a year to repair the source, repair most functions, almost in sync with. official I will share with you a complete software. Today, I am away from home, these today, I'll upload as soon as possible. - - - Updated - - - the new complete server files link: https: // mega. ! nz / # 4t4hCTDY 1fUb1-HQS4A4EDpJ9-9Gi2R5EVbOA5ld4BZMWsg4jXs you can replace them for you folder old game. SQL game files is: dntg8.sql, you can use mysql navicat to import them - - - Updated - - - some upgrade functions like these, you can find more in the game: [/ QUOTE]
View attachment 155350View attachment 155351View attachment 155352View attachment 155353View attachment 155354

Someone could tell me how to use this file ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Could again provide the link mega

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Files Are Here[All Sources With Fixes And 80% Translated In English] : Server Fixes By Jhonny Finamore : mega:///#!4t4hCTDY!1fUb1-HQS4A4EDpJ9-9Gi2R5EVbOA5ld4BZMWsg4jXs
Enjoy ......

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Files Are Here[All Sources With Fixes And 80% Translated In English] : Server Fixes By Jhonny Finamore : mega:///#!4t4hCTDY!1fUb1-HQS4A4EDpJ9-9Gi2R5EVbOA5ld4BZMWsg4jXs
Enjoy ......

I dont know about the english files, but Server1 is from ranhoo not Jhonny Finamore, and its the most working files around with few fixes that need to be done here and there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank King boss, cyberghoser1 just wanted to add some functions who have that Servi1 such that the pictures .
But vo tests what King Boss gave me .. notice here forum..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Thank King boss, cyberghoser1 just wanted to add some functions who have that Servi1 such that the pictures .
But vo tests what King Boss gave me .. notice here forum..

I didnt understand a word of what you said. The files King Boss posted are not english at all, and the server1 link is from ranhoo, which is by far the best version around, you have to set it up, and fix some bugs to be as perfect it can be.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So Server1 is the best version around? Anyone want to help me with this?

FYI I have the tool to unpack the server side config files and the tool to decrypt and edit the flash files. Just missing the tool that unpackes the client config files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

entender .. alguém tem total ligação serve1?
understand .. someone has link serve1 complete? already configured?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So Server1 is the best version around? Anyone want to help me with this?

FYI I have the tool to unpack the server side config files and the tool to decrypt and edit the flash files. Just missing the tool that unpackes the client config files.

What program did you use to decrypt

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

entender .. alguém tem total ligação serve1?
understand .. someone has link serve1 complete? already configured?

Nope, no one is going to do it for you, learn it, and you will succeed.
Here are some screenshots from it:

Many things working, some missing, but its by far the best free available, had to fix some things not working on my own.
The problem in here is lots of people saying things are working when they are absolutely not, launching a server doesnt mean its working out of the box, you gotta work to achieve it. Best of luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can you list what's missing so that (i) can search for it...

Just tried the server files and the server1 files...it doesn't work..broken beans everywhere.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Can you list what's missing so that (i) can search for it...

Just tried the server files and the server1 files...it doesn't work..broken beans everywhere.

Well for me they did, you have to fix it, dont remember what I did since I dont even play this game anymore and sadly I dont have the files anymore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I just want to open a server does not need to be ready. out that vo still have to translate everything gets to the Brazilian language. :/

I just can not turn on the server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I dont know about the english files, but Server1 is from ranhoo not Jhonny Finamore, and its the most working files around with few fixes that need to be done here and there.

hello cyberghost....
i am not giving server fix credits to Jhonny Finamore , i know the most configured server fixes are by ranhoo.
But Jhonny Finamore used google translator to translate chinese into english but google translator damaged the link and iron21 asking for link then i uploaded the links with name Jhonny Finamore......
AND second thing is i stopped working on this project last year thats why i dont remember which archive contain english files
Thank You

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

hello cyberghost....
i am not giving server fix credits to Jhonny Finamore , i know the most configured server fixes are by ranhoo.
But Jhonny Finamore used google translator to translate chinese into english but google translator damaged the link and iron21 asking for link then i uploaded the links with name Jhonny Finamore......
AND second thing is i stopped working on this project last year thats why i dont remember which archive contain english files
Thank You

Whatever, I don't play anymore this game, but just to be correct, the files you released are not in english at all... ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So I want the site folder UI right .. please someone have?

and only that because what I have here is not compatible.

https://i.imgur.com/9tptgf1.jpg
So what I need.

Whatever, I don't play anymore this game, but just to be correct, the files you released are not in english at all... ;)

So I want the site folder UI right .. please someone have?

and only that because what I have here is not compatible.

https://i.imgur.com/9tptgf1.jpg
So what I need.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Here you go. Re-uploaded the new Client files for monkey king.

This is not working, the client hangs and connection failure appears with a counter...
I installed all as said in the readme, changed my ip to 127.0.0.1 and url to still the client hangs.

Back