Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Cow Anti Cheat

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
facepalm
good Work anyWay
We hope you Will finish it
respect4you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems awesome, thanks for this

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Could you just upload your MASM? I don't understand this, and I never worked with ASM before... I am really new to the programming scene.

There are tutorials anywhere, i dont use any kind of "special" MASM just download the package from the official site. In case you feel not up to learn ASM, you can use the compiled version included under the download ofcourse when i say its "ready to use".

Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice work. :)
What about a server side protection against proxy? It would be good cuz actually is the most used cheat, even in GMO.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to add function like hide main.exe process?

As what Kalachnikov said, how about adding server side protection? cow dll will process all server <-> client traffic then the server app will process cow dll traffic going to the real gameserver. I don't know if it's alot of work to an elite coder like you. =)

Just a suggestion though. :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Give me luck ^^ feniks got masm skills he dont need it

Lol he could give me luck on my real work... i really need it rolf.

As what Kalachnikov said, how about adding server side protection? cow dll will process all server <-> client traffic then the server app will process cow dll traffic going to the real gameserver. I don't know if it's alot of work to an elite coder like you. =)

Yes its possible to add, but i wont. Kernel hooks for hide process can cause BSDOS (more if the source is open). Also people doesnt like drivers and i dont like drivers. And finally Kernel hooks are blocked for x64 by patch guard.

About server side probably i can add a lame encryption for packet with a timer for switch keys, so in that order bots wont work.

But ill add all of this when i have time, ive been really bussy at work.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hey can someone tell me how to add to my source to find the hack tool that is not in the Task Manager :?

Thanks you all gyiz its really important for me

Reaction score

I asked him about hiding the main.exe process, he said there's no point doing something like this :p:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hmm it is a good point how can we find some hack that is not in the task manager not to hide a main.exe in task to make our AntiHack find a cheat that is hidden iin task how to block it thats my question :( but i see there is no one who want to tell me :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hmm it is a good point how can we find some hack that is not in the task manager not to hide a main.exe in task to make our AntiHack find a cheat that is hidden iin task how to block it thats my question :( but i see there is no one who want to tell me :(

Detect or Restore SSDT hooks will prevent cheats that behave like rootkits to hide themself from task manager.

Or just switch to x64 when you cant make kernel hooks...

Back