• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

The Cyst

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That was... odd. I don't understand most of it and I don't think I wanted to. Now to pretend I never visited that link.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice animation. It aint that scary.

Reaction score
MentaL said:
its freaky =)

U CAN SAY THAT AGAIN!!!! not to mention i didnt understand what happened.. it was just so SiIcCkKKKkkkkkkk eeeeeeeeeewWWWwwWWWyyyyy

(it is a pregnant man and he holds the baby in his wrist.. he didnt know what it was so he cut his wrist and took the small baby out, then pulled out the cord witch was liek 20 meters long, then he cuts it and turns into a naked fat zombiewoman? Oo )

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
RsX said:
then he cuts it and turns into a naked fat zombiewoman?
umm... I think that the woman might have been his wife. And... the guy just died. Not positive, though.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
all i had to say is wow... it isnt scarey at all, you guys have to remember, that theres alot of little kids who come here, so you cant take everyones word.. if your like 12 or under i would say that might scare you, other then that your fine, its just a little... whats the word i am looking for... odd i guess, not scarey not anything but odd..

Back