• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

The Dark Angels GameGuard: (Antihack - Anticheat + AntiHide)

Reaction score
is there something to edit in TDAgg3.dll in the latest version of the Files? coz I can't connect. there's an error saying TDAgg Configurado Incorrectamente. :/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please tell me how to enter cheats in the database?

скажите как правильно вписать чит в базу

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
all new tda version almost has bugs or doesnt work good, i recomment you dont use it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
open gs, send error mensage "movecommand script load fail"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
All Download Links UPDATED (Now DirectLink)
NEW Release v3.04.01 - information on first post.

Regards ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol man you can easily suspend the dll with process explorer programs and anticheat is disabled.
So easily, the creator know that issue and is trying to fix it so dont promote that bad version until is fixed...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I't work in game server zteam 6.3 ok ?
And who can guild setup and config with video ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix it ?
test CRC check error

|ARIES| - The Dark Angels GameGuard: (Antihack - Anticheat + AntiHide) - RaGEZONE Forums

|ARIES| - The Dark Angels GameGuard: (Antihack - Anticheat + AntiHide) - RaGEZONE Forums

Back