Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Download Center - (Releases, Fixes, Guides, more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Download Center - (Releases, Fixes, Guides, more!) Updated Daily!*

Last edited by hackerz10001; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:29 AM.
Your calling this daily ? LOL

@RaGEZONE IRC
Reaction score

First thing I didn't put "Daily" on the thread. System32 told me to update it "Daily" but since its like what a YEAR. What is the point since its old? Maybe I might Update it in the future, and change "Daily" to "Monthly".

@RaGEZONE IRC
Reaction score

Do not post ripped crap on this thread, I do not tolerate such nonsense.

@RaGEZONE IRC
Reaction score
Re: Download Center - (Releases, Fixes, Guides, more!) Updated Monthly!*

I would of done it myself but I am lazy and work is a pain.

@RaGEZONE IRC
Reaction score
Not sure, tomorrow, next week, month, year? Who know's. I might just make a site for people to update themselves than to do it manually.

@RaGEZONE IRC
Reaction score
Well after thinking long and hard, this will stay for a bit longer but! I will be asking for help. I need someone dedicated long enough to get the URL's and the Forum Topic's. I will also do so but I will be adding it and doing multiple stuff on this thread. If you would like to help be my guest.

Reaction score
No offense, but no one really cares. We spoon feed them with threads such as this and the FAQ one that `Styx made but people still spam threads for the simplest issues for which solutions are easily available.

If you ask me, it's not worth the time. Your intention for creating this thread was good but sadly, people don't use such helpful threads. They just have to post.

@RaGEZONE IRC
Reaction score
Ehh I have nothing better else to do. Ok then I will make a thread in the 'Help' Section. Just Sticky it.

@RaGEZONE IRC
Reaction score
By a number of hands who wants this Download Center updated! If I get over 20 by the end of the week I will update it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back