• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

The end of Ragezone!

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol noob, look up the word hacker (because people like you give REAL hackers a bad name). also look up the word "scriptkiddie who knows jack poop and thinks he can compete with the whole of ragezone" you'll find a picture of your face. You suck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont think there is a name for the operation thats gets the stick removed from his butt.

Or maybe he has sand in his vagina..

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks like I missed out on the fun as well....crap.

Rude though isn't he....Parents must have forgotten some rules about proper manners. Oh well...

hello
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sounds like a moo nub on a bad day...

that's really annoying.

take out teeths and scratch eyeballs and all this via internet ? Oh, that's real sweet ...how about taking off your lips and kissing my butt via internet ? that would be even better...

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol this is funny :p
Enywas a big forum running on a fake licence wouldnt last long :p

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
These people make my day ^^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
*adds this to list of retarded posts*

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
haha lool scriptkiddies invading RaGEZONE

Reaction score
Hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhahahahhahahhhhhhhhahahahaha. This is a simple 12yr child behind a monitor posting this shenanigans in some hope of feeling remotely important in any way possible. RZ not licenced lol. Also funny.

Also MentaL. You got his IP address. If it's his real one. Report him to his ISP along with his shenanigans threats. I'm 100% sure they'll duck him over and boom. RZ wins =).

Darkhearts
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha this reminds me of a guy saying he was gonna hack my pc on teamspeak. They keep counting down from 10 to 1 but then say "I'll give you 10 more secs". Like he did but he kept talking bs instead of count down. People that truely hack dont say they are gonna do it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
shame on him

Back