Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Free PhoenixEmu (Build 13800- Multi-language)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I own a phoenix license, I paid for it.. There is no reason this is wrong but there is no reason this is right. Not only do I not belive this is the actual phoenix, i don't belive its any better. This is not fair to the devolopers of pheonix emulator. Look at it like this - Lets say you were aaron and you spent 3 weeks on this alone,. What would you do when you see this poop? You don't want to release anything else after that. I personlly think phoenix is great and if you want to risk it not being devoloped anymore be my guest. You will have nothing to crack anymore so just stop. Good release? I guess.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I own a phoenix license, I paid for it.. There is no reason this is wrong but there is no reason this is right. Not only do I not belive this is the actual phoenix, i don't belive its any better. This is not fair to the devolopers of pheonix emulator. Look at it like this - Lets say you were aaron and you spent 3 weeks on this alone,. What would you do when you see this poop? You don't want to release anything else after that. I personlly think phoenix is great and if you want to risk it not being devoloped anymore be my guest. You will have nothing to crack anymore so just stop. Good release? I guess.

If you ask me, It's Otaku fault. as Predator said, he offered them help and intend to secure phoenix but instead, they banned him like twice + Phoenix has no copyright so there is nothing stopping him from cracking it and it's Aaron fault due to the fact that phoenix it self being sold is illegal so cracking something illegal as no shame

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

duck Phoenix developers, I paid for a license as well and because I uploaded a mirror of this for everyone else I got it terminated? Aaron is happy once he has your money, after that he will screw you over.

Cracked Phoenix all the way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
duck Phoenix developers, I paid for a license as well and because I uploaded a mirror of this for everyone else I got it terminated? Aaron is happy once he has your money, after that he will screw you over.

So basically, your license is terminated for supporting a crack emulator that is already free?

Reaction score

Not a good move for aaron, thats taking peoples money.. not fair!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Predator75, I think I found a bug, when I put wallpaper and flooring, the emulator itself closes and drops the client, can you fix this error?

Sorry for some mistakes in english, I'm Brazilian :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks at all ;)
400% is too much but thanks for the thought :D

@jomp16: please can you write all your steps to do so? :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@jomp16,@Apocalypse85:thanks for report the problem on flor and wall.
@Fearhotel: I test many hours of up time, no problems.

we update at this evening and thanks for the beta-testing :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Predator75: Thanks, I liked the emulator, I had already translated into Portuguese Brazil

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok guys! all right. It was my fault, I reversed a value of true / false :)
now fixed, you can download it :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have one more thing to say but I'm not sure if its a mistake/error. In the :about window, it sais "Free Licenced to: free". In my config.conf file I didn't put the username "free". Is it supposed to be like that or is it a mistake/error?

Apart from that I really appreciate your high quality work. Keep it up! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back