Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Garage (CS Map)

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No light because either my GTK or FSRAD is being a idiot (harhar) but it still looks alright without Light. The same Garage just with a few changes here and there, I went for the basic layout etc. but I didn't want to copy exactly everything. Also yes the wall texture is noticeably tiled, I know, so will everyone else who watches the video so don't complain about it, I tried literally over 30 times to rip the Garage Wall texture without it looking like that and it's just not possible.

Download:

Video:

Anyway getting kinda tired of making maps, so I think this'll be my last one. Sure I am helping the Gunz section out but at the same time I'm not because a bunch of Maps isn't going to help anything. Other than that, I really don't get anything in return for how much time and effort I put into each map, I could be using this time doing something else. Plus I'll be the first to say that I'm really not that good, especially compared to people like HellSniper, Duster and Pluke.

Meh, use it or don't use it your choice.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG DONT QUIT!!!! wut r u saying u are an EPIC map maker man

i luv this as usual from u very very very nice :D: but srsly dont quit men :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was going to say that you're on the right track with mapping. This map is looking like a good map to play on!

By posting maps on RZ we can give critic on it, so you know where you can improve. So you never make a map 'for nothing'. Besides that you have to store the .map files on your computer. When you make a new map you can copy & paste elements ;)

I would say don't give up, because this is the point where i see that you can make a bunch of great maps. I can see you're able to use GTK propperly!

-DusteR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Very nice man, keep it up! Do it for us!! :D (the rz community)

What year is this?
Reaction score
Now this map looks intresting for me :):
Though you could have shown preview in lightmap mode :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you poste a lightmap picture?

A tip which you might know already:
1 Decompile an excisting map like Town/mansion/etc.
2 Copy the Lightmap file (LM-file)
3 Rename the LM file to your map name.
----
4 Decompile your map with the MRS decompiler.
5 Paste the LM file which you renamed into your map folder.
6 Compile the folder to a MRS file!

^ Basicly what do did above here is that you made a 'Fake' lightmap script. Your map will look like a no-lightmap (so as it is at the moment). But the cool thing is that you can play the map on gunzservers with the 'Lightmap' option checked on in the options-list without getting a map error.

A map will normally crash on a gunzserver when it is build in no-light mode, because the server wants to read the lightmap file which isnt there. By adding the 'fake-LM file' the map won't crash.

Goodluck!
-DusteR

Back