• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

The hope never die...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone..
Sorry i ress that area...

Im new in the ragezone, in reality, I am new to all this stuff to program, develop, and blablabla too x-x

but because this game has done great things in my life...I decided that I will remake this game ... no matter how long it takes ... no matter if I have to build everything from 0 ... I'll redo it...
Ok, my first question is...

-today, is possible create a server with all the files, emu's and all the other essentials available here?

-What i really need learn to do it? C#, c++ ???

-Someone has a tutorial step by step? If not, someone can do it? :3

-someone would be my mentor?

-Any Brazilian or Portuguese Speaker here to chat me? ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
we could talk!! i also want to make this game great again! tambem to procurando uns tutoriais!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello everyone..
Sorry i ress that area...

Im new in the ragezone, in reality, I am new to all this stuff to program, develop, and blablabla too x-x

but because this game has done great things in my life...I decided that I will remake this game ... no matter how long it takes ... no matter if I have to build everything from 0 ... I'll redo it...
Ok, my first question is...

-today, is possible create a server with all the files, emu's and all the other essentials available here?

-What i really need learn to do it? C#, c++ ???

-Someone has a tutorial step by step? If not, someone can do it? :3

-someone would be my mentor?

-Any Brazilian or Portuguese Speaker here to chat me? ^^

we could talk!! i also want to make this game great again! tambem to procurando uns tutoriais!!

so what are your plans....??????????????????????? (i speak spanish too)

Back