Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The JXONLINE client end downloads (private clothing version)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
who's can down it ? please up to order host for everyone use !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Once again, read the 1st post carefully. Regardless your country, you MUST install Thunder (Download Program, like DAP, Kazza) in order to download the client.
Goodluck!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have downloaded that poop CLIENT-files ABOUT 3 or 4 months before
there're 19 or less links for DOWNLOAD. (No need Download Program, DAP or IDM)
It's just took 1 hour. Believe me. I'll post later

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have fix for JXOnline ===>>>vietnamses <<<englinsh@!@@@@

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you lier.... this client is not what private clothing version... its actually the open beta v1.0 client which is used with the server files which are leaked... thats why its version is called "私服" which actually means private server but since you didn't know what it means... u literally translated it to private clothing... u stole ideas and solutions from other people and claim you found them... utterly despicable.....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone here got full command list ? I need some to reconfig my client command.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To anyone not in china and can't download thundersoft: please get youself Gigaget, it can leech JX's client for you. Tested!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We cant download, because Sharer not share if you dont pay money for him O_0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just get the Gigaget and following the link in the first post, it should work fine.
to all VNese users: Please use proper English, if you can't use English, pls SHUT UP, ok?
(Sorry mod, i'm a vietnamese, too)
@greenhope: thank you for your l2j server, it works wonder ^^. I'm gamevn mem, too. my nick is Maya4VR. Hope to see you ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does this client run with babyrockas server ?

Or anyone know which client version (and where to download it) running with babyrockas server ? Coz I always get "playerDB loading fail" when use JX300 - China - client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh my god, he said link not die, you guy got it???
i can down load it very fast here, use the Thunder soft download to dl it,
other soft dl cant connect to this link, this client is from china, use chinese tool to dl it, as he said, first go to google search for THunder soft, then use this soft to dl this game

Reaction score
Hello All.... I use program Gigaget (Thunder 5.x + ENGLISH) and I download files with 0 problems. Now I just need 100% Working English Private server files...I notice alot of you speak vietnamese here....I can't speak or spell that though unfortunately so if you could help me find these files (private server/private clothing/whateveritis) I would must appreciate it.

btw giganet can be found at

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tui nghi 8 doi nua chua co cha nao ma share ban server+client cho dung het. ko sua cai nay cung doi cai kia ah. lam hoai chay chet lien do. nghe loi may cha nay chac tuc chet luon
. Tui thay lam MU cua tui ragezone no dua ra la lam duoc lien. Con ve ma lay may cai server cua vietnam fix ca ngay troi moi chay duoc. Dung la Vietnam co khac. Luc nao cung thach do nguoi viet voi nhau. Nghi den thay chan. Tha la ko share cho moi nguoi. Cung dung co khe nguoi khac. Neu noi share thi share cho dang hoan. Dung de moi nguoi mat thoi gian.
Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tinkle said:
Hello All.... I use program Gigaget (Thunder 5.x + ENGLISH) and I download files with 0 problems. Now I just need 100% Working English Private server files...I notice alot of you speak vietnamese here....I can't speak or spell that though unfortunately so if you could help me find these files (private server/private clothing/whateveritis) I would must appreciate it.

btw giganet can be found at
Thanks for that link, it's working fine and i'm downloading ^_^.
Can this Client work with MD server? and it doesn't need edit anything,huh?
tks for all ^_^/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can join here for help about jxonline client & patch : and

Back