• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

The most amazing/most inspiriational person you have ever met?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mine was this man who everyone used and later left. He was homeless for 7 years, now he is 23rd on the list 'The richest people in Estonia'. I got to meet him at High School when he came to give a class.

Who is the most inspirational person you have ever met?

Reaction score
Most inspirational person to me is my Dad.
He instilled discipline, values and morals in me. He was a right bastard but now that I'm older I can understand his thinking.

If I could be half the man he is, I would be happy. He's 75 and soon to be 76. Still doing physical labour and working like most people nowadays could not even begin to imagine. He's a Boss in my eyes.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I get new people every day.
Recently met someone who had been knocked off his bike then hit by a van and broke his back. He learnt how to walk again in 6 weeks.

Another was a prison officer during the London riots and had to control a prison riot. They managed to control it in 3 hours.
My sensai john too. He is an undefeated MMA champion and an excellent tutor.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My son Devon. While we're not 100% sure if he has Autism, Asperger Syndrome, or something else... we know for sure he's different than most kids. He learned his alphabet by 18 months (frontward and backward, along with letter recognition), and how to count to 10 a few weeks after. Hell, he memorized full movies like Cars, word for word after watching them only once when he was 2. He still does it. He's going on 4 this X-Mas and can now count to 89 without help for the most part. He still doesn't understand the 20/30/40 etc. He thinks 30 is twenty-ten. Anyways I'm rambling. He's the most amazing person I've met because when faced with a problem, he doesn't give up until he knows how to do it. He saw me watching videos on youtube one day, wanted to try it. Within a week, he knew how to browse youtube better than me (not even kiddin... goes from japanese poop to thomas the train somehow), and find kids game sites on his own. Can even type the letters you tell him. When it came to riding his bike, he couldn't peddle on the first couple tries, but he kept at it and now he flies. I pray he keeps this type of determination throughout his life.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I want to meet MentaL ! :)
Cool guy who gave me WTFFFF? OVERKILLERRRSSSSSZ|ZZZ

Anyway probably a homeless guy. He doesn't want charity, etc and so on, I've seen him turn down money. Awesome guy that should be living in a house with a family and not in a square under a plastic "shelter".

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My son Devon. While we're not 100% sure if he has Autism, Asperger Syndrome, or something else... we know for sure he's different than most kids. He learned his alphabet by 18 months (frontward and backward, along with letter recognition), and how to count to 10 a few weeks after. Hell, he memorized full movies like Cars, word for word after watching them only once when he was 2. He still does it. He's going on 4 this X-Mas and can now count to 89 without help for the most part. He still doesn't understand the 20/30/40 etc. He thinks 30 is twenty-ten. Anyways I'm rambling. He's the most amazing person I've met because when faced with a problem, he doesn't give up until he knows how to do it. He saw me watching videos on youtube one day, wanted to try it. Within a week, he knew how to browse youtube better than me (not even kiddin... goes from japanese poop to thomas the train somehow), and find kids game sites on his own. Can even type the letters you tell him. When it came to riding his bike, he couldn't peddle on the first couple tries, but he kept at it and now he flies. I pray he keeps this type of determination throughout his life.

I have to say you have one Ducking boss of a son. Hell with what it seems you can't even tell he has any thing like that.

HAARP
Reaction score

Your son won't fail you so don't pray for him, pray for society and don't pray only.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Leonardo Da Vinci. Name says all...

So as I understand you have met him? What kind of a person was he?

'The most amazing/most inspiriational person you have ever met?'

Back