Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The new Disney TV [SQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Put he following Stuff into your database :

Code:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`) VALUES
(2785076, 'ads_disney_tv', 'ads_disney_tv', 's', 0, 3, 1, '1', '0', '0', 3613, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', 2, '0');

INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `amount`) VALUES
(3613, 142, '2785076', 'ads_disney_tv', 65, 0, 1);

Image:
taylan - The new Disney TV [SQL] - RaGEZONE Forums

Credits:another forum

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know adde but im sure u steal all the furni sqls fro mthere too.

Reaction score
i know adde but im sure u steal all the furni sqls fro mthere too.

Actually i dont.. They steal mine.. If you go and check out e.g the Hospital furnitures, the Easels and the African furnitures u will see that they give credits to me for creating them. So stfu.
Some people know how to make poop by themself.. They dont need to steal from other Forums. I did that two times, but i still gave them credtis for making the furniures.

Last edited:
Your Favorite Stalker
Reaction score
eeuhh.. owned?
give some credits to the maker.
get credits for something you steal from an other forum is useless on ragezone, some one will find out you didn't made it.

Grr..
Arnii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back