• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

The Normal engine and the INT engine

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
first hello all :) , i just want to know some questions ABOUT the int engine and normal engine as the title say , what is the difference between them as i never used this int engine before , and i also can use it on my project , and what is it's uses , i mean what things i can use on ?

thank's , hope u answer me , and if u got it please Re-upload it for me ty ...

My thank's / Danke / Merci / Gracias/ grazie / Shokran
Bound

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
first hello all :) , i just want to know some questions ABOUT the int engine and normal engine as the title say , what is the difference between them as i never used this int engine before , and i also can use it on my project , and what is it's uses , i mean what things i can use on ?

thank's , hope u answer me , and if u got it please Re-upload it for me ty ...

My thank's / Danke / Merci / Gracias/ grazie / Shokran
Bound

I think , u can take it from s1 as i know ;)

Bound - The Normal engine and the INT engine - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Developer
Reaction score
yeah exactly jacuess = Makova
check Makova's likes :p
anyway int engine , is the new engine of kalolnine international
its include all the new features
pet , bof , dss , new effects , new UI , everything new in int

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
yeah exactly jacuess = Makova
check Makova's likes :p
anyway int engine , is the new engine of kalolnine international
its include all the new features
pet , bof , dss , new effects , new UI , everything new in int

ur the most helpful here , but u still didn't answer my other Questions about is it possible to use it and take it's MD5 and add it in config as normal in koem v2 ? and if is it possible can u upload it for me or any one have it ? , thank's
yes , i already checked Makova's ip and Jacuess ip are the same ;)

Upvote 0
Developer
Reaction score
yes it possible
but you have to be pro in c++ to can get it working with the current server files :)
as nwk team did :)
they using current server files + new engine of kal int

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The released Mainserver can't Handle the packets from Int engine, either you have to write your own Server (Emulation) or you have to modify the Mainserver to handle the packets correctly. Modifing the Mainserver needs good skills in ASM, debugging and Reverse Engineering and C. To Emulate the Server you could use nearly any Programming language. You could also use a ProxyServer and manipulate the Packets to the correct format, but thats not a good idea. Writing an own Server, if you got the knowledge, is the best solution, but also the most work.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back