Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Obama Deception

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well the president cant actually do whatever he wants, he has to pass it throught congress n such, they can veto it end of story, though congress can pass a bill have it vetoed by the president put it in house for vote and guess what its passed. The president dont run the country all he is is a spokesmen who takes the fall for everything. And everyone who blames the goverment for where we are now are nothing but idiots we are where we are now cause of rich people's greed, money can buy anything nowadays even politians, rich people smuggle in foreigners to work for pennies a day so their profits go up. THE WORLD IS BASED ON GREED AND IN THE END GREED WILL CONSUME EVERYTHING.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Global Domination conspiracies are old as dirt. This is just cheap entertainment that's meant to scare you. Alex Jones is a liberal penis smoker, who defended David Koresh. Do not even attempt to think Alex Jones makes any sense. I'm ashamed because he is from Texas and he gives us a bad rep. duck Alex Jones and duck his stupid butt conspiracies.

Reaction score
Global Domination conspiracies are old as dirt. This is just cheap entertainment that's meant to scare you. Alex Jones is a liberal penis smoker, who defended David Koresh. Do not even attempt to think Alex Jones makes any sense. I'm ashamed because he is from Texas and he gives us a bad rep. duck Alex Jones and duck his stupid butt conspiracies.
Could not have set it better.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

what? Alex Jones is like the most conservative person in the world...

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Wow, your definitely ignorant think before you talk not being mean but listen to yourself look at his post hes not being racist hes being truthful both bush and obama lied. Such failures. AND GUESS WHAT IM NOT racist

Irony on the internet...

I agree with you 100%.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what? Alex Jones is like the most conservative person in the world...

Which is the Right Wing party? I forget sometimes...when I'm high. Disregard any irregularities and contradictions...

So yeah I think Alex Jones is one who should be thrown into a mental institution. I mean seriously, who defends a guy who leads 76 people (21 of them children) to their death. duck that guy.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fair enough. And I agree, Alex Jones is literally insane.

Back