Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all,

Learn Recipe fixed.

Link:

Test Pic:
Isoline - The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

PERFECT JOB!, I have the biggest question... how did you find that it was the problem? since I didn't and had to patch the client :lol:

----------------------------

[RELEASE]
This is my SRO_CLIENT.EXE patched by me to bypass the exception thrown when you learn a recipe but there's no text data at textuisystem, it is also patched to allow the exit when you click "exit" at the client, it is totally clean:D

PASSWORD:
metad_for_ragezone

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys after added New Fellows get crash this database can add New Fellows ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MeTaD can you upload client on mega.co.nz?

No time... If you had downloaded it from the beginning you would probably already have it, download Internet Download Manager to download the client, where the client is hosted doesnt limit the download speed ;).

please, dont ask too much, start doing things by yourself, take risk!.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
PERFECT JOB!, I have the biggest question... how did you find that it was the problem? since I didn't and had to patch the client :lol:

----------------------------

[RELEASE]
This is my SRO_CLIENT.EXE patched by me to bypass the exception thrown when you learn a recipe but there's no text data at textuisystem, it is also patched to allow the exit when you click "exit" at the client, it is totally clean:D

PASSWORD:
metad_for_ragezone

Thx for release. I thought it simple and assambly solution associated with data logger's.

Reaction score
Yeah its weird, using the client and files off this thread with no modifications is giving me crashes when opening the party matching. I don't even have any idea where to start to find out what the issue is. Has to be something in server_dep tho...

Isoline

Do you have any offsets for Job level? Would be interested in learning how to find stuff like that as there are no guides and i don't have any friends playing or into silkroad online anymore. feel free to pm me instead of putting it here :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I will give you guys a few hints:
use the client i gave you.
Use my client data.pk2 to data folder
Im currently away from my pc, i'll help you guys when i'll be back at home.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.guys
The server is still a problem.
When the server is disconnected.
Client confirm button
No reflection after clicking.
Who solved?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back