Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The prince

Loyal Member
Reaction score
CarterFTWWW - The prince - RaGEZONE Forums

Rate please. I haven't worked on any type of graphics for a year.

pɐǝpdoɹp
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOOOOOOOl.
Don't do more than 1 focal or a floating head ;p

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ummm.. you should learn how to take criticism before asking for it. Kyle provided criticism which should help you, because what he mentioned obviously made your signature look horrible.

I know how to take criticism, what he gave was not even intending to help me. Its funny of all people you would try telling me this.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
How is not going to help you?

He hasn't explained what was wrong with it, other than saying a simply put "don't do it." I don't see why I shouldn't do it, because its not like it never looks good, and it just seemed on his behalf a biased opinion if he just said "don't do it."

Tai

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lots I could say...but can't be bothered atm. Try to make just one focal point though, the orange-haired guy on the left is quite distracting and looks very out of place.

pɐǝpdoɹp
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You're low novice, take what I say seriously even if my approach is jokingly. DO NOT double focal, and DO NOT use just a renders head. It makes your signature 100% horrible.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
You're low novice, take what I say seriously even if my approach is jokingly. DO NOT double focal, and DO NOT use just a renders head. It makes your signature 100% horrible.

Now your jumping to conclusions acting as if i was serious. I'm stopping this 'creative discusion', to prevent kiddy flames.

pɐǝpdoɹp
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just stop posting if you do not know what CNC is.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your jumping to conclusions. I wasnt' serious. I'm going to stop this discussion to prevent any more of this.

-sama
Loyal Member
Reaction score
-_-'.
Stand up, get over yourself.
Know relationship, and distance. It wasn't even funny, or something like that, with me, having a very high humor. Not even close to.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
-_-'.
Stand up, get over yourself.
Know relationship, and distance. It wasn't even funny, or something like that, with me, having a very high humor. Not even close to.

was thinking i was the only who didn't find it funny <.<

Back