• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

The Resistance. Good or Bad?

Yum

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
http://media.strategywiki.org/images/archive/2/21/20100726193058%21MS_Resistance_New_Login_Icon.png

Battle Mage (coming soon)
Wild Hunter (coming soon)
Mechanic (Coming 3-4 years from now)

http://media.strategywiki.org/images/2/21/MS_Resistance_New_Login_Icon.png
Will the Explorer class not be used much when this comes out?
Will this be like Dualblader? Overpowered and Low HP/Defense?

Discuss

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dual blades have higher hp/mp than regular thieves and night walkers.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mechanic, as of now, is EXTREMELY overpowered in KMST. I'm sure they will nerf them a bit when they go in to the real servers a few days from now. (Scheduled for an 8/12/2010 release)
Battle Mage does less damage than Wild Hunter, and Wild Hunters have the advantages over BOTH of the classes because they can ride on their panther dudes and KS everyone on the map easily. I've had to deal with a lot of Wild Hunter KSers on my Battle Mage because of these stupid panther guys. :'(

So, in a sense, the tree goes like this:

Battle Mage < Wild Hunter <? Mechanic (will be nerfed 8/12).

Reactions: Yum

Yum

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hmm.. is it true about the rumor how Mechanic can revive someone on first job?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think it's pretty retarded, I mean you're in a Ducking moving bucket, wtf man? I think they could have made them a lot more unique rather than a Ducking bucket that jumps up and down.

Yum

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol o.o moving bucket xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Battle Mage (coming soon)
Wild Hunter (coming soon)
They'll be here before the end of the year

Mechanic (Coming 3-4 years from now)

Why 3-4? The Resistance is Apart of the Big Bang Patch, Which is split up into 3 sections.

1st Patch: The Entire Big Bang Takes place, A Lot changes
2nd Patch: Resistance Show up
3rd Patch: Mechanic Shows up

All 3 patches go live around a time period of 1-2 Months. I don't know where you got 3-4 Years from.

And yes, Resistance are good. They started Against the black mage. It it supposed to seem like they formed when the big bang first happened (Which is why they come in the 2nd patch, not the first)

Yum

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mechanic is slow? DARN!! LOL

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mechanic will not take 3-4 years to be added to gMS. I like the idea of the Resistance i think that both Battle Mage and Mechanic look interesting, Wild Hunters are sort of lame imo. Mechanics will definitely be nerfed and will be as powerful as most classes, i think they are the pirate resistance class.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow another GMS job? so many coming out how fast do they make new jobs now? I like oringnial ones

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Of course it's good. Something to keep the game fresh.

Yum

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dammn. That sucks lol

Back