• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

The server is unavailable IIS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

i have some problems with my site i bought tcp proxy for my hotel and use cloudflare to cover http.
anyways some crappy kid brings the site down don't know what he use or how he do. And it's something with iis that need to be patched.

i configured FASTCGI and changed quelenght to 10000000 and tried to restart and the same thing happens are there more thinks that can be patched in iis to get rid of this skid?

all help will be appreciated

- Mental retro

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The solution is easy, just go into cloudflare > dashboard > domain you use > then change your status to "I'm under attack" and restart your iis. This should fix the problem. If it comes again after you have done this then they either have a very large attack that takes your free plan down, or that someone has your real ip.

Upvote 0
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just like what Miss Gaby had said, cloudflare isn't enough. I've noticed several threads from you all with the same problem and I have no idea why you're being attacked so much. Have you given out your ip to anyone?

Upvote 0
Back