• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

The worst game you have ever played?

Reaction score
I don't see the logic, it's a game about war what else are they going to do besides tanks guns and aircfraft?

A war "game"? I can hardly call it a game. A game is to enjoy people, not to get flamed by every single person. If you see how most people play CoD, they all rage the hell out of it, getting angry, flaming and instulting every single person. It's not a game, it's an addiction like drugs.

But that is just me, I think?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A war "game"? I can hardly call it a game. A game is to enjoy people, not to get flamed by every single person. If you see how most people play CoD, they all rage the hell out of it, getting angry, flaming and instulting every single person. It's not a game, it's an addiction like drugs.

But that is just me, I think?

Multiplayer on FPS' would be much more enjoyable, if parents would see what their 10 year old child is doing and then punishing them. There are so many little brats raging and cussing, its pathetic.

Reaction score
It hasn't really changed since Fifa '95. The major changes to the FIFA games since then is the addition of mining money off players, you buy the game then you have to pay again to go online, duck that poop!

ISS was always better than FIFA :p

Seriously , its a footbal game. What do you people expect to be changed in it? Add in kung-fu tricks or something? Of course it going to be always just a footbal game. That's why I never played it , and never will. I stick to the real life footbal.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seriously , its a footbal game. What do you people expect to be changed in it? Add in kung-fu tricks or something? Of course it going to be always just a footbal game. That's why I never played it , and never will. I stick to the real life footbal.

You can expect them to add more features to careermode, UT and fix their game. thats what we mean by same poop every year.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ZombiU for WiiU.
Only cool thing is you can see yourself as a zombie, but erm didn't find it too much fun. Only played for like 30 minutes.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Doom was a pretty nice ganesh but it was really hard to play for me as well as its a old game that the graphics where pretty aweful in that time but good game.

Fifa 1995 Was a pretty nice game compared to the football games hat came before so i would choose fifa 1995 over all of the older football games.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seriously? I thought it was pretty good...not the best they have done...but it was unique.

The game itself isn't that bad, but it ruined Bioshock. That's why I'm putting it down as the worst game.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded".

Took 15 minutes for me to answer questions without internet connection, have worst gameplay i have ever seen and doesn't have any type subtitles or chat bubbles.

Vouching it as one of the worst games in world.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded".

Took 15 minutes for me to answer questions without internet connection, have worst gameplay i have ever seen and doesn't have any type subtitles or chat bubbles.

Vouching it as one of the worst games in world.

Thought I was the only one who hated it. People keep calling it so fun and so on. Liers, all liers.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well...that is a different beast...Leisure Suit Larry was massively popular back in the 90's...it was a DOS based game and the questions were to ensure you were at least 18 to play it because it was a bit raunchy back then...

I played a few Leisure Suit Larry games back in the day...yes the idea to "Reload" it and bring it back was stupid...but the game itself back then was good.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The worst game I have ever played is Men In Black 2: Alien Escape for PS2. It sucked so bad. Never make movie-based games, they're all bad.

I wouldn't say they're all bad. I enjoyed the harry potter games except for goblet of fire. With the others, I liked the free roam. You could do what you like. If you wanted to race through the story then great, you could. If you wanted to just run around like an idiot or do other activites, they were there for you. Goblet of fire was more based on different levels that you picked out of a magic sink. Thus why I didn't like it.

Reaction score
I wouldn't say they're all bad. I enjoyed the harry potter games except for goblet of fire. With the others, I liked the free roam. You could do what you like. If you wanted to race through the story then great, you could. If you wanted to just run around like an idiot or do other activites, they were there for you. Goblet of fire was more based on different levels that you picked out of a magic sink. Thus why I didn't like it.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Harry Potter games. I used to play HP 1 & 2 all the time when I was a kid. Best games ever. I tried the 6th game as well, it was pretty good. Those two were the only three I played in the series though, might give the other ones a try too, except for Goblet of Fire.

Sorry for going off-topic.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot about the Harry Potter games. I used to play HP 1 & 2 all the time when I was a kid. Best games ever. I tried the 6th game as well, it was pretty good. Those two were the only three I played in the series though, might give the other ones a try too, except for Goblet of Fire.

Sorry for going off-topic.

I remember playing them on the ps1.. I loved them.

I rented Blades X and now i think that life is not worth living anymore. Terrible

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lmao told you aksel. Complete waste of rubbish. I loved HP 2 and 3 partially for the flying. Loved flying on a hippogriff in HP 3. Enjoyed HP 5 and 6 though just as much for the content they gave you.

Reaction score
There was a game a long time ago called "The Flinstones". Now that game looked like someone have drawn everything in MSpaint , and animate it. The animations were horrible , the gameplay made no sense , you couldn't decide if it's a platformer or a topdown game , and the sounds had nothing to do with the actual flinstones cartoons. Can't even find a screenshot of it. I guess I was the only unlucky player to ever play it.

There was another game called "Golden Axe"

[video]http://www.strangekidsclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/golden-axe-1.jpg[/video]

Now this game was both confusing , very badly done , and whereas other games already had normal sounds , this one still was literrary just beeping. The only actual fun was the multiplayer feature , but even that ... ewww.

Back